Badcaps - Explore our electronics repair forums

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Answered
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• Backlight issue. What am I doing wrong?

TV philips 55'' no backlight (image ok).
    I tested the backlight with my led tester from the unplugged connector cable and it lights up. I had voltages at the motherboard connector, but anyway I order a new psu. Same problem, same voltages. Disassembled the TV and checked every strip with my led tester, they all light up, same voltage for every pair of strip (they go two by two).
    What am I missing?

And something else I don't understand. I checked and I have 3v Leds, 10 per strips. Why every pair of strip (so 20 Led) take about 32v when powered up with my led tester 🤔
    See more | Go to post

• Help me identify this component - HP Spectre 14-ea0023dx

See attached image. It says "X322" on it. This is a follow-up to my previous posted topic. The issue is upon lid closing, the screen turns off. When lid is opened, the screen remains dark.

This component is positioned right on the edge of the motherboard and has like a cradle made inside the case. I am assuming this component is used as a lid close sensor.

Please, help me identify it. Thank you....
    See more | Go to post

• marshmallow mb 15257-2n 448.07N06.002N bios

Hi., I am working on this motherboard MB:marshmallow mb 15257-2n 448.07N06 . 002N ... The required voltages (3.3v, 5V) are ok but the pressing the ON/OFF button does not turn on the laptop. I just noticed that someone messed up with the BIOS. Anyway I was able to read the BIOS, uploaded it. Kindly if some can re-build the BIN files, Model Hp ENVY x360 15-aq100nx , Serial # 8CG710266V, thanks in advance....
    See more | Go to post

• acer c733 series chromebook with enterprise lock

I have acer c733 series chromebook with enterprise lock.

model; C733-C962

SN; NXH8WAA00303812EFE7611

Board serial no; ZAK DA0ZAKMB6JO REV J

i have tried RC Unlocker which some times works for, but it didnt work for this chromebook. Could anyone help me unlock it. thanks....
    See more | Go to post

• Asus VG278 mosfet identification ?

Hello,

My Asus monitor stop working today !! I found the problem on the main board, the power supply board is ok. It's Q9, a mosfet but I have no idea what are the specs since I don't have the schematic for that monitor !!

Can someone help me identified this mosfet ?

Thank you !
    See more | Go to post

• rascao
    started a topic MSI Katana GF66 11UC-045XES

MSI Katana GF66 11UC-045XES

HI i have a MSI [B]Katana GF66 11UC-045XES[/B], when i get it was turning on only for 1 seg and then off no display nothing, i download the bios from the MSI webpage and flash it with he SPI flasher, now on pressing the power button it turn on and stay on but no IMAGE, what i see when i create another dump from the new bios flashed i get a error on ME analyzer says "Warning: Data in Engine/Graphics region padding, possible data corruption!" after try to boot the laptop with the new bios clean downloaded from MSI, i try to clean the ME region but no luck i dont know how to doit on this...
    See more | Go to post

• Luxman R-5045 - Capacitor at amplifier output broke, can i replace with higher capacitance ?

Hello Im renovation a Luxman R-5045

On the attached picture there is a cap 0.047uF (47nF) and a resistor, 10ohm. What is their purpose ? and what would happend if I were to replace the caps with lets say, 10nF or 100nF ?
    because thats what i got in stock :/

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","height":"566","title":"0,047 uF.jpg","width":"829","data-attachmentid":3253926}[/ATTACH]​Hello Im renovation a Luxman R-5045

On the...
    See more | Go to post

• Bios XFX RX470 8GB Hynix memory

Hi, I need bios XFX RX-470P85 VC.0 hynix memory (red fan version). Bios found on TechPowerUp are for other versions (black fan) and displays error code 43

​
    See more | Go to post

• wolba123
    started a topic Dell XPS 17 9700

Dell XPS 17 9700

Hello, I need the circuit diagram and the Boardview view.
    The exact designation is as follows: Stradale CMLH 18835-1
    C31KJSJA
    Can anyone help me with this?
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by wolba123; Today, 11:24 AM.

• Diagnosing South Bridge (FH82H370) on Asus H370-Pro Gaming Motherboard

Hi,

I'm learning about motherboard repair and I believe I've traced the issue down for the South Bridge on the particular motherboard I'm working on. My path of concluding that:
    - There's no sign of any attempt to power on when pushing the power button.
    - No PSON signal is reaching the 24-pin ATX connector.
    - The Super IO chip is receiving the PS_SWITCH signal from the power button and is relaying this signal back to the South Bridge.
    - The Super IO is not receiving the S_SLPS#_R signal back from the South Bridge
    - If I pull the Super IO S_SLPS#_R pin...
    See more | Go to post

• bios for HP PROBOOK 455 G9 AMD

Hi I'm looking for working bios and ec for HP ProBook 455 G9, motherboard [I]DAX9SFMB8A0 REV:A[/I]​Hi I'm looking for working bios and ec for HP ProBook 455 G9, motherboard [I]DAX9SFMB8A0 REV:A[/I]​Hi I'm looking for working bios and ec for HP ProBook 455 G9, motherboard [I]DAX9SFMB8A0 REV:A[/I]​
    See more | Go to post

• Please help friends, thinkpad t480 nm-b501 is dead

Please help friends, thinkpad t480 nm-b501 is dead, help me fix it, thank you
    usb meter 20v 0.00 amp, after I took the VSYS measurement the drop was only `9.2v which should have been 10.2v I measured from a normal matherboard machine, the VSYS path resistance to ground diode mode is 1900 thank you

[B]LINK to Schematic[/B] -> [url]https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubleshooting-hardware-devices-and-electronics-theory/troubleshooting-laptops-tablets-and-mobile-devices/schematic-requests-only/77167-required-t480-nm-b501-schematic[/url]Please help friends, thinkpad t480 nm-b501...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by SMDFlea; Today, 03:47 PM. Reason: Posted link to schematic

• HP 14-dv0058nf Board. DA0G7GMB8F0 REV.F

Hello everyone!

I have a HP 14-dv0058nf;
    S/N. 5CD1290M9P

Motherboard: DA0G7GMB8F0 REV.F

The laptop turns on and the power light also turns on. I think the problem is the BIOS

Can anyone get the correct bios so I can test?
    Old Bios attached

Thanks!...
    See more | Go to post

• Help identify part

I am working on a HP Pavilion 27-d0010nd that has dark screen. It appears that the backlight is not working.
    Now i discovered that the backlight circuit is on the scalar board and has a burnt mosfet. (caused by a ceramic capacitor short).

If anybody can help me identify the partnumber it would be a very great help.

The board number is:

L76838-001
    L99794-001
    BigBen Scalar board.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":3253797}[...
    See more | Go to post

• Prott
    started a topic NUC BLKNUC7i7DNKE bios

NUC BLKNUC7i7DNKE bios

Hello, my apologies for reviving this thread. I have a 8gen NUC with a (possibly?) dead bios - the fan starts up, slows down, but it doesn't show any picture (recovery button doesn't work either). The dump is attached.

Could anybody please help me with fixing it? I am not able to find any BIOS dumps for this model anywhere.
    [B]S/N:[/B] BTDN9320085T
    [B]Model: [/B]BLKNUC7i7DNKE

Thank you so much! Hello, my apologies for reviving this thread. I have a 8gen NUC with a (possibly?) dead bios - the fan starts up, slows down, but it doesn't show any picture (recovery...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Prott; Today, 08:28 AM.

• Lenovo Yoga 2 13 LA-A921P - missing SYSON

Hi all,

I have a LA-A921P here on AC adapter[LIST][*]power LED on[*]button SW1 (power) pressed[*]the CPU gets warm[*]fan not spinning[*]no dead short found anywhere[*]+5VALW/+3VALW present[*]DDR_VTT_PG_CTRL is 5V[*]SYSON is 0V[/LIST]the +0.675VSP and +1.35VP is missing, assuming because of missing SYSON signal
    SYSON is not shoted to ground
    the SYSON is generated by U51 hope it's not it

Is there anything i can test?

Many thanks,

-jp
    • Hi all,

I have a LA-A921P here on AC adapter[LIST]
    • power LED on
    • button SW1 (power)
    See more | Go to post

• BIOS for LENOVO LEGION 5 PRO 16ITH6H

LENOVO LEGION 5 PRO 16ITH6H
    S/N PF2RCD7F
    MTM 82JD000WRM

The laptop won't start. It reads the power button, keyboard lights up, it charges, but no display.
    Need a working bios.

Thanks!​
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo m80q tiny - bios need

hi,
    someone have bios for lenovo m80q tiny 11DQ?
    please help
    See more | Go to post

• What may cause a quarter fan spin on a Mac mini 820-5509-A board?

Hi all, I' m a newbie in troubleshooting but I'd like to solve a quarter fan spin issue on a 820-5509-A board. Where should I start to solve this problem? Any suggestion is useful! Thank you!
    See more | Go to post

• LC6685 based LED drivers

I have 50 Chinese constant current isolated LED drivers based on LC6685 IC. 35 drivers are working fine, but there is a slight flickering in the rest of the drivers.
    I have checked the output with oscilloscope and found that there is a slight random voltage fluctuation.
    Is it possible to get the datasheet of LC6685 IC?
    Also highly appreciate if you could let me know what could go wrong....
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo V15-ADA dosen't turn on

Hello.

I have a LENOVO V15-ADA that it not turning on.

The motherboard that it has is GV451&GV551 NM-D151

When i connect the power it takes 550mA and it has black screen. The power button is on and it works fine.

I have make the basic mesurments on the mobo and i dont have any short circuit.

I have reprogramme the bios but nothing .

Any ideas?​
    See more | Go to post

• Need bios Thunderobot 911x (or Hasee s8d6)

Hello friends.
    I need bios on Thunderobot 911x (or Hasee s8d6) DANLXBMB8C0 REV: C NLXB
    Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• Surface Go 2 1901 Bios DAV81MB1AE0 REV E

Hi everyone!
    need [B]Surface Go 2 1901 Bios DAV81MB1AE0 REV E[/B]
    dump . Thanks!Hi everyone!
    dump . Thanks!
    Hi everyone!
    dump . Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

• Samsung UN46EH5000F wont turn on. Blinks red standby light continuously

I know for sure it has a bad cap and one cold solder joint. Just wondering before i order the Caps if anyone has any experience with this model? Just making sure there isnt a common component that goes bad besides the caps....
    See more | Go to post

• Dell Inspiron 15 5510 BIOS Password Removal

Hello all, seeing if someone can help me and remove the Dell security manager password.
    Thank you in advance!

Dell Inspiron 15 5510
    ST: F8Z24B3...
    See more | Go to post

• Macbook Air A1466 EMC 3178 missing power and liquid damaged

Hi everyone.
    Macbook Air A1466 EMC 3178 (board 820-00165 A) not turning on and no charging light. Completely dead. With no battery connected it would power up and I could hear the chime, but nothing on the screen and then a sudden turn off. Sometimes during the chime. Opened it up and found some liquid damage. The flat that connects both boards has damage in one side (with a missing pin already). The connectors on the boards are fine, though.
    Also, there was liquid damage on the included picture area, which are R8111 and C8111. A quick and soft brush on it made the resistor be gone....
    See more | Go to post

• Macbook a2141 - logicboard 820-01700 no wifi\bt

Hello
    working on a2141 macbook, board number 820-01700 which has no wifi\bt and also no connection with LAN cable.

initial visual inspection the board looks good no visible corrosion or damage.

i found that PP3V3_G3S_X is shorted to ground (around 1.5ohm short)
    and also PP3V3_GS3_WLAN i shorted to ground (same ohm reading, around 1.5ohm).

the board is working but no WIFI\BT as i mentioned.

with the usb c cable connected for measurement i noticed U8215 i getting EXTREMELY HOT
    so i pulled it out figuring it might be causing the...
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo L14 gen 2 no boot, bios needed

Hi!
    Model: Lenovo L14 gen 2
    CPU: SRK04 i5-1135G7
    Board: HL4A0/HL5A0 Rev. 1.0

Laptop no boot, no react on power button. Power supply switch on 20V but consume only 0,11A. Electric i cannot found problem.
    Probably problem with bios
    Original bios in att.
    Please help!...
    See more | Go to post

• iPad 5th gen (A1823) - No charge but recognized by finder

Hi,

Sooo - our IT got a pile of old iPads that the sales guys have been mistreating. These are free for grabs if you want to try to get one working. Thought I'd give it a try - if I get at least some life to I can give to my kid to entertain during a car rides.

But the iPad it self - its a 5th gen cellular model. When I initially plug it in it was completely dead. It was not recognized by my Mac nor it started to charge. Disassembled it opened up the battery connector and checked the battery voltage. My multimeter showed 0,7v. Had a spare micro-usb charging board lying...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Carl0s-; Yesterday, 12:59 PM.

• MEC1503 from aliexpress

Hi,

a few weeks ago I saw offers for a MEC1503 on aliexpress. Out of curiosity, I bought one and was a bit surprised when the chip arrived: as you can see in the picture, it was significantly smaller than the original in my ThinkPad. Does this chip really exist in 2 sizes or is it just a fake?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"grafik.png","data-attachmentid":3253284}[/ATTACH]​Hi,

a few weeks ago I saw offers for a MEC1503 on aliexpress. Out of curiosity, I bought...
    See more | Go to post

• How to replace SMD blue Led with conventional red LED?

"I heard that a blue LED has different voltage values than green and red ones. Green and red ones are easily replaceable, but how do I do that with the blue one?"

"I have to use the blue one, because green means fully charged and blue means charging."

​

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"20240415_172809.jpg","data-attachmentid":3253246}[/ATTACH]...
    See more | Go to post

• Talyn
    started a topic Sony 55W905 dead

Sony 55W905 dead

Hi,
    My Sony W905 started to turn itself off an on every few minutes and blinking 8 times red in standby. A few minutes later the tv was completely dead.
    I can only hear the click of the PSU when attaching/detaching the power cable. No standby LED.

Any advice? Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

• XBOX ONE S - element identification

Device: XBOX ONE S

Model: 1681

Motherboard: X947889-002

Problem: element identification - damaged resistor

Hello. I need to find resistor value R4T15. I show it on picture. ​...
    See more | Go to post

• Hisense 85h6570g glitch?

Got this massive TV and tested they backlights and they were out. Took it all apart and replaced them. Put it back together and boom they work! I then run it for many hours and all still working. I then needed to factory reset to pass on to next person and...

I factory reset and it shows Hisense logo fully lit up, then Google logo for a couple of seconds and forces shut off. Now that's all the TV does. Hisense, Google logo force shutoff. How is this possible.. anyone have some experience or advice for this. All I can think is somehow I got a software corruption which is ridiculous...
    See more | Go to post

• PACKETSTORM2
    started a topic EC Dump Asus U31JG or U31F

EC Dump Asus U31JG or U31F

Hi

Need ec dump for Asus U31JG rev 2.0 or U31F rev 2.0, Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• kenanddkc
    started a topic IdeaPad Slim 3 14AMN8

IdeaPad Slim 3 14AMN8

Hi everyone, need help with locked bios.

IdeaPad Slim 3 14AMN8 - Type 82XN
    Serial: PF4AGAZB
    Machine Type: 82XNCTO1WW
    MO: PF6XB3514134
    MB Lenovo, PN: 5B21K59349
    Date: 2023-05-16
    Chipset: AMD

Thanks....
    See more | Go to post

• repair question zotac 1080ti amp

First of all, I'm sorry for my lack of English.
    The part I found the problem in the picture below is no2.
    When I check with the bell tester, there is a short circuit. And I checked the bell tester on the no1. The no1 is open on both sides, and the numbers keep increasing.

In my opinion, the capacitor of no2 is the problem, is it correct?[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"KakaoTalk_20240415_190143837.jpg","data-attachmentid":3253096}[/ATTACH]​First of all, I'm sorry for my lack...
    See more | Go to post

• didouche1200
    started a topic thinkpad p17 gen1 shematic

thinkpad p17 gen1 shematic

need shematic for lenovo thinkpad gp540/gp740 nm-c651 rev 1.0 thanks
    See more | Go to post

• Need Help to remove Bios password Surface Go

Dears
    i need help to remove bios password for surface go...
    See more | Go to post

• mily.gawel
    started a topic Need Bios Lenovo M90T

Need Bios Lenovo M90T

Hi, Can someone somehow clear the mebx password from my batch or write me a new bios ? Lenovo M90t I4X0MS_P rev. 1.0 s/n EM00C736...
    See more | Go to post

• b450m pro-vdh plus ms-7a38 ver 7.0 boardview

See more | Go to post

• b450m pro-vdh plus ms-7a38 ver 7.0 power up doesnt beep cpu led on only

hi guys i have these board that doesnt get any video, it doesnt beep, i replace memory ram and i have 2 cpus one is aTLON3000G AND THE other one is rizen 1600, i try both i flash bios, on memory module i have vdp spd 3v i have voltage 1.2v the only voltage that i dont see is MB_RST pin 58 on memory , can some one tell me where else i can measure i have the boardview here ..

[url]https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubleshooting-hardware-devices-and-electronics-theory/troubleshooting-desktop-motherboards-graphics-cards-and-pc-peripherals/bios-schematic-requests/3253075-b450m-pro-vdh-p...
    See more | Go to post

• Recap an Adjustable Power Supply DC 0-48 / 0 to 10 A going to use it to charge battery packs

I have a 24 volt version of the same type of switching power supply but that one I am relocating to meter module and I might do the same thing with this one but I have to modify an enclosure that is not made for this type of switching power supply in fact I am not sure exactly what type of switching power supply it actually fits because none of one's that I have the screws holes do not line up and not even close but the switching power supply fits in the enclosure

So I have take out the switching power supply board out of its enclosure and drill the hole so that it can be mounted...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 04-14-2024, 05:53 PM.

• Lid sensor location for HP Spectre 15s-fr2000

Hello, I have this HP Spectre 14-ea0023dx (wrong model number in the title) laptop with an issue. When you close the lid, the screen goes off. Then, when you open the lid the screen remains dark while the computer is still running.

I suspect the issue is with the lid sensor which I am assuming is a small magnet located in the lower part behind the screen bezel.

Could someone, please confirm this? Thanks.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by trepachka; 04-14-2024, 06:04 PM.

• Capacitance and voltage of tantalum?

I have a tantalum capacitors with indicators EB 21 that measures only 22pF. See attached picture.

Since this is a windmeter that is normally in a very high mast I would like to get the correct replacement capacitor.

Is there somebody that can tell me what the capacitance and voltage of this capacitor are?

I don't feel confident that I can figure this out myself after searching around

Cheers!!
    See more | Go to post

• T3D 21 - zener diode?

Hi,
    I'm looking at the power source module of my Panasonic plasma TV TX-P42ST50. The TV goes into suspended state almost immediately and keeps flashing 6 times.
    That zener diode is marked on the board with the diode sign (D204), that much I know. It seems to be open completely in both directions and its legs seem dark, as if it suffered some heat.
    I'm having trouble finding a replacement. Does 21 stand for 21V?
    The only other clue I have it is connected across 2 of the legs of a transformer (primary side).
    Any idea how to find a replacement?
    Thanks
    [URL=filedata/fetch?id=3252836&d=1713119993][ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click...
    See more | Go to post

• Help identify MOSFET ALA49EX

Hi Gentlemens,

Can any one please help identify this mosfet (power supply of CPU) from asus gaming laptop ? (ALA49EX)

one picture to show how it looks from bottom...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by koby058; 04-14-2024, 12:39 PM.

• Need help to identify IC

Not sure if this is the correct place. I need to identify This IC id anyone could help please.

Kind Regards....
    See more | Go to post

• wolf1976
    started a topic lg 49uj634

lg 49uj634

hi to all in this tv i have problem with the colours you can see on the video from normal changed to purple
    is like solarized picture on your opinion and caused from gamma ic or is display?
    thanks on advance...
    See more | Go to post

• MacBook Pro A2338 [820-02773] No Audio (Speakers and Microphone)

Hi Everyone,

Please, I have a MacBook Pro A2338 M2, board number : 820-02773. The speakers and the microphone of the Mac are not working and I need assistance in fixing.

UR730 got damaged and short-circuited the motherboard. After removing the shortened IC; before and after putting the new one I ordered, the speakers [specifically the other one not affected by this IC] and the microphone are still not working. I do have sound through a Bluetooth speaker device or when I connect a headphone with microphone to the jack 3.5mm input. Also, media files do not play unless ​a...
    See more | Go to post

• ProStypek
    started a topic Medion Erazer P7643 - BIOS PASSWORD

Medion Erazer P7643 - BIOS PASSWORD

Device: Laptop
    Brand: Medion
    Model: Erazer P7643 (MD99496) MSN30019516
    Board number: D17S REV 2.0
    Serial number : 15APE5024705
    Request: BIOS UNLOCK
    CPU: SR2EZ i7-6500U
    GPU: N16P-GT-A2

Hello. I need remove bios password. Can someone help?
    ​...
    See more | Go to post

• HP 250 G8 GPT52 La-k202p backlight problem

Hello, I have an issue with the backlight on my [B]HP 250 G8[/B] laptop. Here are the voltage readings:[LIST][*][B]INVPWR_B+[/B]: 19V[*][B]+LCD VDD[/B]: 3.3V[*][B]INVTPWM[/B]: 3.3V[*]It does not have a touchscreen.[/LIST]
    Could someone advise me on what else to measure? I've already tested two different LCD panels.
    ​

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"image.png","data-attachmentid":3252811}[/ATTACH]Hello, I have an issue with the backlight on my [B]HP 250 G8[/B] laptop....
    See more | Go to post

• HP / Compaq ASUS P5LP-LE Leonite

Please I want the BIOS file HP / Compaq ASUS P5LP-LE Leonite-GL8E Lithium Intel Socket 775 DDR2
    See more | Go to post

• Alienware M15 R3 Bios Password - J7KC433 Service Tag

Need Admin Password for Dell/Alienware M15 R3. J7KC433 is the service tag.

Grateful for any help.
    See more | Go to post

• sony sdm-p234 very rare issue never seen before

The monitor is old yes but occasionally used (perhaps about 1 ~2 hours usage per day on average)
    one time i turned the pc on and noticed this issue
    what could it be?
    nothing wrong is seen when it is off, also the issue is not there on a green screen!
    when watching movies it is hard to detect unless in black screen/large shadows
    please check the images, thanks...
    See more | Go to post

• MSI GS75 No Power

Hello, working on a laptop (MSI GS75 9SG-242US, Core i7-9750H, 2080 Max Q) and after replacing the screen and forgetting to disconnect the battery prior, I have no visible indications of power anywhere. It was working perfectly fine prior to the screen removal and replacement. Checked the motherboard PCB visually near the LCD connectors and didn't really see any indications of damaged surface mounted components but haven't looked under a microscope yet.

Battery charging light isn't turning on when plugged in and pressing the button does nothing regardless of being on battery power...
    See more | Go to post

• timeless
    started a topic Dell U2518 no picture

Dell U2518 no picture

Hi,

I've been troubleshooting a Dell U2518 that produces no picture yet the backlight is turned on, the PSU produces 19v, It is detected over HDM and its firmware could be upgraded over USB. So to me the controller board and PSU seems ([I]somewhat[/I]) functional.

There is however a ticking noise from the T-Con board to the left side of the RT6811 chip when power on ([I]not when off[/I]). Also the RT6811 chip gets quite hot ([I]cannot be touched for long[/I]) otherwise there is no physical sign of damage and everything around the board is neatly covered with plastics...
    See more | Go to post

• roixijram
    started a topic leonovo ideapad gamming 3

leonovo ideapad gamming 3

Find a dump for this type or fix this
    matherboard : LA-K971P REV:1a​...
    See more | Go to post

• HP Probook 430 G2

Hi Guys, I hope someone can assist me me. I have a HP Probook G2. It came in for not charging. When charger plugged in power light on the charge port was flickering as well as the caps lock light. Not a pattern, but inconsistent. I found a faulty mosfet on the power input which I replaced. Problem I have is that it does not start up without a battery unless I use a 18.5v charger. It does however start with the 19.5v with the battery installed, but the battery charge voltage is 2.58v. The required charger for this unit is a 19.5v of which I have tried several. The battery is bad and have ordered...
    See more | Go to post
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 593901 users online. 4043 members and 589858 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,196,122 at 03:31 PM on 12-14-2023.

Badcaps Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 101,815   Posts: 1,264,244   Members: 489,828   Active Members: 16,235
Welcome to our newest member, Rudolf Las.

Top Active Users

Collapse

latest_topics_from_friends

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X