nichicon pw from Ebay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nichicon pw from Ebay ?

What do you think, these capacitors are fake? The seller says that they are 100% original, whether or not to believe him?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...m=290600130872
    Attached Files

Re: nichicon pw from Ebay ?

Completely fake if you're going by the picture.
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Thank you

Comment

To be on the safe side I would assume all caps coming from China are fakes.

I say purchase the caps from the Badcaps.net online super store.

Comment

PW's are Brown sleeved with White printing.
          The vent stamp is Wrong; the bung is Wrong.
          Absolutely fake.

PW's are not considered a "Motherboard Capacitor"
          veritas odium parit

Comment

Originally posted by nickt1862 View Post
            To be on the safe side I would assume all caps coming from China are fakes.

I say purchase the caps from the Badcaps.net online super store.
            And on Badcaps.net online store can deliver in Russia?

Comment

Probably yes. Make an account and see.

If you can't afford paying 8$ (i think that's the cost) for shipping to get them from Badcaps store (as it's in US), there are good stores in Europe, like Farnell or RS-Online.

Farnell charges me in Romania about 6$ to ship any package through UPS, no matter how big it is... it's quite nice.
              RS-Online charges 5 euro (well, i order on rs-online, rs-online delivers the package to some company in the country they have agreement with and then this company sends the package through courier to me for 5 euro)

If you only need a couple of capacitors I don't know, I could send you some if I have them and you can pay me through paypal the online price and about 2$ for stamps.

ps. the original nichicon pw look like this: http://media.digikey.com/photos/Nich...%20996-999.jpg
              Last edited by mariushm; 04-30-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Thanks, I'll keep in mind your offer.
                Shipping from Farnell out 20 euros, which is too expensive. I want to buy their capacitors Panasonic FR.

Comment

Wow! As fakes go, those are some of the most pathetic I've seen!
                  PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
                  To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

Working...
                  X