Asus Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee 1005HA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee 1005HA

well this components is a simply diode , and this is not what i making the computer to not work , this i can garante you .
    usually the problem is before the system charger , the main shit is that this board are not identified by each component , so it becomes a pain in the ass to fix this machines , usually if you notice you wont have Vin for the system charger, so the problem is usually on the mosfets before the system charger ic , or probably a dead transistor , but to find it , its a pain in the ass. good luck , im here with one killing myself finding out were is the culprit eheh

Comment

check this mosfet if shorted and swap the 2 that has same number;
      Attached Files

Comment

This is TVS diode like a fuse..
        it looks right but it maybe corrupt. you must test with multimeter.

Originally posted by johnye_pt View Post
        I managed to make a working netbook out of 2 non working Asus EeePC 1005HA.

The 2nd netbook has a broken LCD, damaged battery (doesn't charge on the working netbook) and no keyboard. If I use a charged battery it works fine when connected to an external monitor and USB keyboard, but it doesn't accept power from the AC charger.

It's missing the same component has in the 1st post, however it looks clean enough to make me believe there was never anything soldered in that place. This board is revision 1.3G. Maybe my problem is elsewhere?

EDIT:

There's a topic on a Polish forum with schematics for 1005HA 1.1G, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.3G but you'll need 8 points to download EACH schematics and you only get 5 for registering. Yay...

I also found pictures of 1.3G and it really seems I'm also missing the component:
        http://s019.**********/i630/1209/a5/ffaddf210716.jpg
        http://s019.**********/i627/1209/80/95c1cca77c32.jpg

Comment

here is asus 1005 ha rev 1.3g board view

Attached Files

Comment

You are amazing!!!

Comment

Working...
            X