X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

I'm a complete novice at electronics and I came here to try and learn more!

Despite having a great interest in computer components, I've never held a soldering iron and know next to nothing about electric circuits, so I figured this place would be a great start.

Recently my Panasonic plasma up and died so I suppose it's a catalyst to begin learning about electronics and more importantly - fixing them.

Looking forward to meeting some like minded individuals here

Comment

Hello

Comment

I just started by wanting to fix my 32 inch tv five months ago. It was failed LED`s . I quite enjoyed it so i started picking up non working sets and doing a lot of reading on here. I have about 35 sets in need of repair.

Comment

Hi names Adam, I am a computer, electronics, 3d printing junkie. I am currently working on my first samsung tv most of my experience was with the old plasma tvs

I am working on a un50eh5300f made by samsung. It has sound, video, but no backlight. I am trying to test led strips now.

Comment

Hey guys, The unthinkable has happened and my TV is on the fritz! OH NO. But wait, i think I know what to do and with a little bit of knowledge I may be able to fix it myself. Stay tuned.

Comment

Help, I have a LG Plasma tv, model 60PZ550 NEED HELP, problem turn on front screen slight back light, but no picture at all, ordered a new zsus board (used) put it in now white horiz. dashes across center of screen and noise coming from the zsus board.
              both boards make this same noise. Any suggestions are welcome, where can I find trobleshooting data on this model, thank you

Comment

Hi everyone! I am very glad to be a new member of this forum!

I found this forum when I have looking for tips how to solve my ASUS VW246 monitor start-up problem.

I hope I can help someone in the forum too.

Comment

ay

Comment

Hello, my name is Wolfgang and I live in Germany. I have a problem with the old laptop of my son. He has forgotten the admin password for the BIOS and so the boot sequence can not be converted to CD. My son has a new laptop but the old one I do not want to discard.

It would be nice if someone can help me with a generated password.

Comment

Hi, This Emad Mahmoud from Amman-Jordan, located in the MiddlE East
                      My working field In Photo-copiers & printers technician
                      My company name is IT Market information technology

Best regards
                      Emad Mahmoud

Comment

Hello everyone,
                        I am Dennis from Ohio.I am ex Navy with a background in television/video repair and installation.I am here to get help on how to read schematics and to troubleshoot amplifiers and receivers.

Comment

Hello, I'm will

Comment

My Name is William. My profession is electronics/computer repair. My degree is in Electronics and has worked as a electronic engineering technician with various companies and self.

Comment

Hi all! Just bought a used monitor on craigslist for $20 and it clearly has signs of bad capacitors. I needed some photos of the board and found this site. Can't wait to get started!

Comment

Hello Guys,

I am a student that just registered to try and fix an old Mac G5 power supply.

There is an old thread with some pictures.

Cheers

Comment

Hi everyone! I was browsing the web to find some help to fix a small issue with an LCD TV and stumbled on this forum. The answers I found on threads here were much more detailed and technically accurate than anywhere else, so I decided to create an account.

Comment

Hello,
                                    My name is Ryan, I am just trying to teach myself about electronics like almost everything I have learned to do . I have always built and maintained my own pc's and laptops so any help or suggestions would be awesome.

Comment

My name is Todd and I have no experience in TV Repair/electronic repair except one time a few years ago when the Akai 32" LCD TV wouldn't turn on so I found on the internet how to scope out the power supply and locate bad electrolytic caps and replace them. Which I did for about $3.50. I was so proud to fix my own TV!

Comment

Hello my name is Todd!

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Working...
                                          X