Win 10 home edition changed to Win 10 pro help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win 10 home edition changed to Win 10 pro help

Hi guys; i have installed win 10 Home Edition from a DVD iso and it changed to Win pro ,how i change it back to Home edition without reinstall again ?Thanks

The windows version is based on the activation CD key, try changing back by installing the home version key. Why go back to the home version? All versions are usually included on the install dvd
    If the computer was already activated with a digital license, it would use that to activate either home or pro, and in this case the pro version.
    Last edited by R_J; 06-21-2024, 09:55 AM.

Comment

If your machine originally came with Win10Pro, the key is in the motherboardĀ“s BIOS, and then windows auto-activates with it.

If your ISO was of questionable origins, maybe it does the activation on its own, and also to that version.

Is there any important reason you need to put Home, in the case the machine is already licensed to Pro ?

Comment

Thanks ;I did a reinstall and this time i was presented with Win 10 Home Edition and Pro ,maybe last install also had 2 choices but i did not noticed it since all my Win 10 came from Win 7 upgrade for home edition. Besides Win pro did not let me activate although it worked but had some issues. All good now.

Comment

after the install you can also change home topro justneed key and internet only

Comment

This link will solve your problem

https://massgrave.dev/

Comment

Working...
            X