• Filter
  • Time
  • Answered
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• Lenovo Ideapad 1 15IGL7 NM-E791 Rev. 1.0 fell down when switched on

Hello everyone,

I like to repair everything I can get my hands on.
    A friend gave me a laptop that fell down while it was switched on.
    Now the display remains dark and the laptop no longer boots up.

Since my English is not so good, I worked with a translation tool. Please excuse me if something is not translated correctly.

Normally this device is not in a price category where you have to grit your teeth, but I really want to find the error and learn something in the process

Details of the device:

Manufacturer: Lenovo...
    See more | Go to post

• Looking for 13" Macbook Pro A1278 mid 2012 820-2565-A Schematics and Board View

Hello, I am looking for any and all files related to the mainboard for 820-2565-A (13" Macbook Pro A1278 mid 2012) schematics/board view.

I looked through forum search results and google and was unable to find a board view file, I found a pdf of all the schematics but I don't know where the parts physically are on the board as this is my first macbook board level repair attempt.

The macbook charger has a green light, the battery has been replaced and OS reports Normal status but Not charging. After cleaning a corroded capacitor it crumbled off the board. There...
    See more | Go to post

• ps5 edam 330 boots but no video? ..changed HDMI port and ic ...ddc clock help?

Good evening, I've been stuck on a problem for a smidge now and not sure how to proceed..
    Ps5 boots etc but just doesn't have any video .. put a new hdmi connector on and a new encoder.. and all the diode readings are good except
    15- DDC clock - 671 - Iam getting 677
    16- ddc data - 671 -iam getting 677
    And hot plug (19) is 695 when should be 686..
    Any ideas on what could cause this ? I have no knowledge of hdmi signals or EDM 033 board view to track where they go etc ..

Jim​
    See more | Go to post

• macbook A1708 820-00840-A

HI. I need help with this board! 5v/0a stable. Replacing the u7000 did not change the situation. Before I move on to replacing the SD3215, maybe there are some tips on what to pay attention

also need a diagram and boardview
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"820-00840.png","data-attachmentid":3268566}[/ATTACH]...
    See more | Go to post

• Asus TP412F - No Power

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":3268557}[/ATTACH] Hi All,

i’ve got a Asus laptop on my bench here with a shorted IC. I think its a Power regulator but i cannot find ANY info on this IC. I thought i’d try my luck here.

Had a coil which was shorted to ground. Injected 1V and watched this ic get hot under thermal cam. Removed the IC and the short was gone. Now its .3 voltage drop which is good.

So basically i need help identifying this IC.

it looks...
    See more | Go to post

• macbook A1708 820-00840-А

Does anyone have a schematic and boardview of a motherboard with this chip?
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"820-00840.png","data-attachmentid":3268537}[/ATTACH]...
    See more | Go to post

• Macbook Pro M1 X A2484 820-02100 short on PPvin_5vusbc23 line

Hello friends, today i got an A2485 820-02100-A in a desd state, found visual short on PPVIN_5VUSBC23 line, removed tantalum capacitor, installed same same value from other donor board, now there is no short on any of the rails but when i plug either magsafe3 or usbc inget 5v stable with 0.00 amps drown, no cycle, just these steady values, board is not in dfu mode, checked with magsafe and with usbc. Only value that i find on the board is ppdcin_aon which is 5v… i dont get 3,3 aon, 3v8 aon .. all missing, where should i start looking please !...
    See more | Go to post

• Samsung UE48H5003 IC9001

Power board BN44-00757A
    I can't recognized IC9001, 8 pin IC.
    Please, help
    See more | Go to post

• mekvit
    started a topic Asus S550CA working bin

Asus S550CA working bin

Please i need the working bin my Asus S550CA

motherboard number : K56CM Rev 2.0

PROBLEM : shutdown every 30 minutes

below is the attached file...
    See more | Go to post

• 01g-p3-1313-kr schematic

Hi guys,

i want to challenge myself to fix this graphics card- I know it's low value :-)
    01g-p3-1313-kr (GeForce 210)
    found 1 blown fusible resistor R56 ( already removed)
    1 shorted diode D5 (already removed)
    and i suspect short on U2 (ic itself isn't shorted)

i would like to know substitute diode and look at the diagram of that circuit....
    See more | Go to post

• Understanding capacitor ratings

Hi, I have some capacitors that I need to replace on a graphics card.

I've attached pictures for reference.

Please help me to understand the ratings so that I can order the correct replacements:

[B]1. G7 560 2.5E - I believe these are for vcore[/B][LIST][*]Is this 560uF and 2.5V?[*]What does the "E" mean?[*]Is there any relevance to the "G7"[/LIST]
    [B]2. ECX 17 560 2.5V - I believe these are on the memory phase[/B][LIST][*]Another 560uF at 2.5V?[*]This is on the same graphics card. If the caps are rated the same as those above, why...
    See more | Go to post

• LPC_DEBUG pinout on H61-Joshua

I am struggling to find the LPC_DEBUG header pinout for this motherboard, does anyone know it?
    Thanks in advance
    See more | Go to post

• Request for bios bin HP 14s-cf0121TU

My laptop is black screen, but have power. HP 14s-cf0121TU.
    LED status - 3 long 2 short.
    Already replaced with new Ram. Same frequency. But same problem.
    Any other solution? I'll just test the bios if corrupted. Thanks.
    See more | Go to post

• Dell 15-3520 LA-946P schematic Please

I need schematic please help

LA-946P REV:1...
    See more | Go to post

• Qnap TS453 Semi Working Motherboard , though 12V to two disks only

Hi

I have a 453 Mini , two of the four Sata ports are not getting 12V . I am wondering if anyone has knowledge on hardware repair on these devices . I have attached an image of the board , it appears the Sata ports are powered in pairs , the right pair are working , left pair no voltage ( 0.2V)

I have tried tracing the 12V rail , though have not been successful . I am guessing there is a Transistor or Mosfet that is open

Any help , perhaps a schematic?

The board otherwise appears to work fine .. Boots up ,
    ​...
    See more | Go to post

• bilalinfotex
    started a topic NEED 1XVKN BIOS

NEED 1XVKN BIOS

HELLO ALL
    IHAVE DELL 15 3000 i5 4gen dis gpu
    i tried several bios no result
    note all bin Which I tried are i3 UMA .
    motherboard code
    iris hsw bdw 14216-1
    1XVKN REV A00
    can you help...
    See more | Go to post

• Please Help..need Bios acer E5-476 DAZ8VRMB8E0 REV E..!!

please..need bios for acer E5-476 DAZ8VRMB8E0 REV E model...
    See more | Go to post

• Gainward GTX 295 SLI Bridge

I have a Gainward GTX 295 with two PCB's which has a broken SLI bridge ribbon cable. As a result, the card is entirely useless and I'd really like to fix it if possible.

I've searched eBay and AlieExpress but haven't been able to find the part.

I believe this same SLI bridge cable is used on the Nvidia 9800 GX2 and the GTX 295 which both have two PCB's.

Can anyone help me on where to get a replacement SLI bridge cable please?
    See more | Go to post

• Samsung UE40F5570SS -Black line and partially ghosted/blurred

Hi,
    when I received this TV, there was a faulty T-con (missing all voltages, only 12V OK), black screen, sound OK, backlight OK.. So I replaced the T-con and now it looks like this.. Thank you Very much for any hints, what I must to check or measure etc.. Have a nice day and sorry for my english 🙂...
    See more | Go to post

• Issue with Plasma Philips 37inch chassis FTL2.1

Hello guys,
    My Plasma Philips 37inch chassis FTL2.1 does no picture ,and goes into protection mode after 30 seconds (red led blinks at 3Hz).

Can someone has any symptom like this ?

Thanks​
    See more | Go to post

• Problem Asus Main Board TP412UA REV.3.0

Hello everyone, I kindly wanted to ask you for advice, on this PC as soon as I connect the power cable without doing anything the part where the CPU, GPU is heated up, with the bench power supply it absorbs 600 mA, without battery, kindly since I'm here various coils almost short what can we start doing? thanks for any advice

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Asus 1.jpg","data-attachmentid":3268046}[/ATTACH]​Hello everyone, I kindly wanted to ask you for advice, on this PC as soon...
    See more | Go to post

• Does WCAP-ATG5 has similar or better quality than smahwa capacitor?

I want to replace samhwa RG 250v 1uf capacitor which has no ESR value and has capacitance less than 280pf.
    It is possible to purchase WCAP-ATG5 in local electronic shop.
    But I want to know that whether WCAP-ATG5 capacitor has similar or better quality than smahwa capacitor or not.
    Is there anyone who has experience to replace any bulge or faulty cap with cap from Wurth Elektronik?
    [url]https://www.we-online.com/en/components/products/WCAP-ATG5[/url]https://I want to replace samhwa RG ...It is possible
    See more | Go to post

• What are the 2 or 3 most used BGA balls sizes please ?

[FONT=Calibri]Hello, I want to buy BGA balls (not stencils, only balls) but I don't know what size, it's just for reballing the new chip balled if the first attempt fail. So I will rarely use it. Probably chips are PMIC with max 60 balls. I don't need to reball EC chips from laptops of big chips like that.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]So what are the 2 or 3 most used BGA balls sizes I should have for cover the jobs please ?[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Calibri]Hello, I want to buy BGA balls (not stencils, only balls) but I don't know what size, it's just for reballing the new chip balled if the first attempt fail.
    See more | Go to post

• A2141 DFU error message now USB C asking 20.49V and configurator says "Recovery"

I have a A2141 which fails DFU with error code shown in image.
    Now instead of DFU it says "Recovery"

A little back ground on this laptop. I was thinking of writing a topic on corporate laziness and irresponsibility.
    We acquired a handful of laptops which a very large company wanted to have shredded due to sensitive information.

Since apple has NSA grade drive formatting I think this is inexcusably lazy that the IT department doesn't just target mode format the drives and release the MDM, and donate the laptops.
    Personally I think a large company...
    See more | Go to post

• Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming voltage present but not detected

Hi guys,
    I have a Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8GB gpu. The earlier life of this gpu is unknown.

Fans are spinning on full speed.
    All main voltages presents but gpu not detected by motherboard.
    The voltage on pin 1 of the bios is constantly 1.8V

During visual inspection i noticed a brown spot on the top of the chip.
    Maybe burned this GPU?

Does anyone have an idea where I should go next?
    How do I check if the GPU is still alive?
    [URL=filedata/fetch?filedataid=336585][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":3267995}[/ATTACH][/URL]...
    See more | Go to post

• No display, Eluktro Pro (Clevo) P650HP6, board number 6-71-P65P0-D02A

This laptop came in as no internal display. I did see it boot on an external monitor but it was not consistent, however, the bios splash screen was consistent. The customer said it happened after a windows update. I tested the display and there were no signals on the LED_EN or PWM test points. At this point I decided to treat it as a bios issue. I disconnected the RTC battery and drained the residual power. After this, I did not get the bios splash screen anymore. The power led changes colour, fans spin, GPU and CPU get warm and caps lock is functional. I tried the bios from the Clevo repo, there...
    See more | Go to post

• macbook A1932 820-01521-A

Hi all ! I really need help with my motherboard! consumption 20V / 0.060-0.280 A is unstable! not detected in DFU! There is no picture on either the external or internal monitor!
    PPBUS_G3H=12,61v
    PPBUS_HS_CPU=12.61v
    PPDCIN_G3H=19.94v
    PP5V_G3S=5.12v
    PP5V_S5_LDO=5.12v
    PP3V3_G3H_RTC=3.3v
    PP3V3_G3H=3.3v
    PP3V3_G3SSW_SNS=[B][COLOR=#c0392b]2.3-2.6v[/COLOR][/B] is unstable!
    PP3V3_G3S=3.3v
    PP3V3_TBT_X_S0=[B][COLOR=#d35400]0v[/COLOR][/B]
    PP2V7_NAND=2.513v
    PP1V8_G3S=1.8v
    PPVCC_S0_CPU=[B][COLOR=#d35400]0v
    [/COLOR][/B...
    See more | Go to post

• digtalhd
    started a topic Thinkpad L13 Gen 1 Password

Thinkpad L13 Gen 1 Password

Any help with
    Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Gen 1
    Serial: R9117ESC
    EC: 256KB
    Plz remove password.
    Thank you....
    See more | Go to post

• does anybody have Schematic and board view Mac Mini 2018 model A1993 MLB 820-00939-A - does not boot,

does anybody have Schematic and board view [B]Mac Mini 2018 model A1993 MLB 820-00939-A - does not boot, [/B]does anybody have Schematic and board view [B]Mac Mini 2018 model A1993 MLB 820-00939-A - does not boot, [/B]
    See more | Go to post

• Making a Handskit hot air station a bit less stupid

I bought one of [URL="https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002890887241.html"]these [/URL]as it was the only one I could find that is compact enough to fit in my toolbox (though I've since found [URL="https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32844169715.html"]KSGER make a substantially safer looking one[/URL]). It's one of those fan-in-handle things that has the 230V element in the handle. Quecoo briefly sold a [URL="https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004884759470.html"]similar unit [/URL]but discontinued it.. maybe they couldn't find solutions to these problems. I'm aware...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by spleenharvester; Yesterday, 09:24 AM.

• Looking for HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF schematic

Does anyone have a schematic for an HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF main board?

I have one that blinks RED 5 times, pause, WHITE 7 times and repeats. This sequence isn't covered in the service guide. The closest is a memory issue but the one SODIMM is known/tested GOOD in another box (same model).

There looks to be some resistors(?) missing near BIOS flash chip.
    See more | Go to post

• Asus X512FF

Hello guys, i am working on a X512FF motherboard that comes dead, 19V stops on first mosfet, Gate only have 3v... if a make a bypass laptops works great with no problem... already tested the 5 mosfets, if i remove the current sensor PRS8901, the 19v appear...
    Something with the 19V line and the charger detects and stop working !

Any advices ?...
    See more | Go to post

• QqEEH - Lenovo NM-D522

Hi There

So I am looking for a part. Namely, a QqEEH. I beleive this is responsible to create the 3.3 power rail, but on my motherboard it is shorted to the ground. injecting 1 volt into the 20 volt power rail the IC heats up. Around the IC almost everything is shorted to the ground,
    Anyone knows what this little controller chip supposed to be?

Thanks,...
    See more | Go to post

• Ado02
    started a topic Dell Inspiron 5415 Bios Required

Dell Inspiron 5415 Bios Required

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing issues with my Dell Inspiron 5415. Initially, the laptop would sometimes fail to boot, with the keyboard backlight turning on but no display on the screen. After repeated attempts to power it on and off, it would eventually boot up and function normally.

To troubleshoot, I removed both the main battery and the BIOS battery, but now the laptop exhibits a different issue: the fan runs at full speed, but the screen remains blank, and it doesn't boot up.

I suspect there might be a problem with the BIOS, and I would like assistance...
    See more | Go to post

• I need Boardview of Prime H410M-CS

i have problem with vcore on this product then i need boardview to repair.
    Model: Prime H410M-CS
    Brand: Asuck...
    See more | Go to post

• Equivalent for GT30F124

Hi guys,
    A few days ago i asked a real hard question regarding plasma tv's but nobody could respond. I need to ask if anyone has replaced this IGBT with another type that actually worked.
    The industry is awash with fake chinese knock offs.
    I am so frustrated.
    Kind Regards
    A Anagnostou
    See more | Go to post

• Boardview and Bios AIO Asus ET2020A

Boardview and Bios AIO Asus ET2020A
    See more | Go to post

• 9V relay temperature 40C

Hi, I'm seeing one 9V relay having temperature 40C on its 9V (primary) side. Does that seem right? I switched 2 relays on that board and the temperature was the same (on the same position), so I'm sure it's not a faulty relay. I measured voltage on that relay and it was 9.5V DC, so that looks good. I don't see any other relay on that board having that kind of temperature and they have 9V on them too.
    I thought maybe the transistor that is switching this relay keeps switching on/off, so I also checked for AC and there was almost none: 0.3V using mV range. No steady frequency was shown, but...
    See more | Go to post

• HP OMEN 17-ck2002nr (83H02UA) bad ME region

Hello everyone, Due to a bad bios flash this Omen has a weird issue.

In the BIOS it says the ME version is 0.0.0.0 and when I try to update the BIOS it writes the bios region but when it reaches the firmware and ME it says it failed.

​Tried HP USB recovery way and nothing worked.

I am kinda stuck, the main problem right now is the laptop would boot within 5 mins until the ME drivers load in windows and all works normally....
    See more | Go to post

• tv samsung ue50nu7400 no power led standby

Hi everyone, I have a problem with a Samsung TV model UE50NU7400, I don't have the stanby LED, on the power supply board after a first check I found the fuse blown, and the 2 KF7N50 transistors on the primary power supply both short circuited, I replaced the fuse and the 2 transistors, now the short circuit has disappeared but I still don't have the LED off, do you have any suggestions?​...
    See more | Go to post

• Apple 076-00236 Genuine Apple Data Migration Tool for MacBook Pro 2016 2017

Hello,

This special tool from Apple is used to recover data from Macbook A1706. I've been using it for a while but it stops working. When connecting Thunderbolt 3 between the tool and working Macbook, Macbook should prompt "new device detected, allow or not"... but it doesn't.

Has anyone ever experience this ? It's not a cabling or power supply issue, some IC have stopped working but not sure which one. Probably the one that manager thunderbolt 3

Thanks
    Claude...
    See more | Go to post

• can u help someone nm-c121 tested bios

can u help someone nm-c121 tested bios...
    See more | Go to post

• trying to identify 10k Slide Potentiometer

Hi Good peoples;

trying to identify manufacturers of this slide Pot from a Flight controller;

there is also an S W or M S printed underneath;

Sorry I couldn't get a better picture;

please and thanks as always
    See more | Go to post

• Bios password for asus F15- tuf 506H

Hello, please, could someone help me with my password problem with an asus F15- tuf 506H?

serial number : R1NRCX06Z23205A
    full model machine : TUF506HC-HN088
    board number : DAONJJMBAGO rev.G

Thanks in advance
    See more | Go to post

• ID smd 6pin chip - GM2 for electric scooter display

Hi

working on a not turning on Wheelspeed WS1 scooter.
    diagnosed - issue is the display/power button

on the board, with the multimeter I noticed there is a short to ground. as the red wire has 0 ohm to ground.
    with infrared camera, this chip (photo circled) would heat up if I push power button on.
    but I can't find any replacement or online info of this chip.
    on the chip you can see it has a label GM2H, I have another good working display with the same chip but it has label GM2C

could anyone help me id this chip and guide me to...
    See more | Go to post

• EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black with u610 blown up

I have an RTX 2070 Super from evga with a blown up IC. With the IC on the card, pin 17 had a short to ground. This pin is connected to the 5V rail by R993, a 0hm resistor. I removed both U610 and R993, to discover that the 5V rail has 800 Ohms of resistance to ground. After checking some resources online, i found a picture which describes the usual measurements a Turing series GPU should have in order to "work properlly". Interestingly enough, this gpu doesn't have U31, the IC responsible for the creation of the 5V on the card, as well as no L47.

Are these 800 ohms rigth...
    See more | Go to post

• tommy97
    started a topic Lenovo L480 BIOS password removal

Lenovo L480 BIOS password removal

Hi, I've got bulk of lenovo l480 (joblot), all of them comes with bios password I'm looking for a good and reliable solution as we have loads of them, I do have SVOD 4 with keyboard connector, I haven't dealt with KBC PW yet and in my knowledge that's the case.
    See more | Go to post

• Lg oled 55ec930v automatically turns off after 1-2 seconds

Hi Community,

I've got the above model that activates the relay (clicks) and powers on the LG logo power light on when turned on. It then almost immediately turns off. I not noticed any image on the screen or heard any sound during this brief period.

Checks show:
    3.5v on SMPS on (in off state, no other voltages present incl pwr on)
    On pressing power button > the 3.5 pwn on voltage, 12v and 24v lines appear on the SMPS connnector between the main the SMPS but then all drop the zero in 1-2 seconds
    Disconnecting 24 to TCON connector and powering on shows...
    See more | Go to post

• steveoski
    started a topic BIOS for Asus ROG G713PV-DS94

BIOS for Asus ROG G713PV-DS94

Hey guys looking for the Bios for an Asus ROG G713PV-DS94
    Motherboard Number is g713p-mb-VGT 6050A3468901-MB-A01
    Serial Number is R3NRKD03613412E

i am not sure if any additonal information is needed if so let me know and i can update this post. Things i have tried are to download the BIOS directly from Asus but that file is a .329 file and is 32MB as opposed to the 16MB file i need. Scoured high and low and cant find this darn BIOS anywhere! Much appreciated!!...
    See more | Go to post

• ASUS GA401QM No ACDRV, No CMSRC

I have an Asus G14 (GA401QM) that has a power issue. Originally the board had a shorted 5V rail and dead EC. I reballed a working EC, soldered it on, and I resolved the 5V issue by replacing the APL6012 and the low side 5V mosfet. Resistances on all power rails are healthy now, but 20V does not make it through the first MOSFET. 20V is present on the drain of the first MOSFET, but there is no voltage on the gate or source.

When diagnosing this issue, I thought that the issue was due to the BQ24800 chip not outputting the correct signals so I soldered on a known working chip and the...
    See more | Go to post

• Huawei DAH98UMB8D0 REV D HF bios password

Device: Laptop
    Manufacture: Huawei
    Model: NDZ-WFH9A
    Motherboard: DAH98UMB8D0 REV D HF
    Issue: Please help me and remove power on password

Attach my original bios.
    Thanks in advance
    [ATTACH]n3267210[/ATTACH] ​Device: Laptop
    Manufacture: Huawei
    Model: NDZ-WFH9A
    Motherboard: DAH98UMB8D0 REV D HF
    Issue: Please help me and remove power on password

Attach my original bios.
    Thanks in advance
    [ATTACH]n3267210[/ATTACH] ​...
    See more | Go to post

• dfresh1
    started a topic Latitude 3580 computrace

Latitude 3580 computrace

I would very much like to get a Latitude 3580 bios cleaned. Specifically the computrace reset to disabled.

Can't find anywhere on here for a Latitude 3580 except under this forum.

Model: Latitude 3580
    ST: 4VH77F2
    dfresh1...
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH, PQ201?

I am still new to this, so I might sound brainless/ignorant in parts of my description/questions, since I have a lot of gaps in my knowledge, but I will do my best.

The laptop is Lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH, and the motherboard model is NM-C221 Rev 2.0 (Schematics and BoardView can be easily found). To save time I have the exact problem in the laptop as the one shown in this video:
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfucZ_WKpz4[/url]

I was checking the voltages I found that the main power rail V20B+ is good, and same for the +3VALW circut, but when I tried the +5VALW,...
    See more | Go to post

• Macbook Air A2337 820-02016-07 No sound problem

How about everyone, I have a MacBook Air which did not turn on, it had a lot of corrosion on the card where the sound plug and the fingerprint go, I have replaced it and the device now turns on but has no sound, if I connect a headphone through the plug, yes There is sound but the external speakers do not sound....
    See more | Go to post

• amirheidari681
    started a topic hp probook 450 g6

hp probook 450 g6

hi.
    I want hp 450 g6 bios.
    all of my voltages are present and it may be from the bios
    SN: 5cd9227bc9
    da0x8jmb8e0

I am not sure about my backup file...
    See more | Go to post

• Identifying component Flyback? DC-DC?

Can I ask you guys help me identify this godforsaken component?

I'm tearing my hair out finding this component.

The board is from an egg incubator.
    i got it with a "popped cap" while there are many damaged components on it, which got succesfully identified with one exception:
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":3267072}[/ATTACH]
    And here is the board where it came from (U1/1):
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":3267073}[/ATTACH]...
    See more | Go to post
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 449168 users online. 3710 members and 445458 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,342,976 at 10:51 PM on 04-26-2024.

Badcaps Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 102,373   Posts: 1,270,922   Members: 493,762   Active Members: 16,466
Welcome to our newest member, Manuel Bellido.

Top Active Users

Collapse

latest_topics_from_friends

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X