Badcaps Forums

Badcaps Forums (
-   Troubleshooting Desktop Motherboards, Graphics Cards, and PC Peripherals (
-   -   Repairing a Dell H535T Motherboard (

carl12 05-31-2016 06:47 AM

Repairing a Dell H535T Motherboard
I need to repair a dell motherboard, that has two caps bulging on top.

The caps are near the first cpu/memory banks and the model is:
SANYO 1500uf 6.3V - 105 S.E. 99 WF

I'm not finding the same model, can you give some advise another cap to replace them?

The S.E. 99 has any special meaning?

In case I can't find a good replacement, can I change them for example for 2200uf 16V - 105, or is a very bad idea?


carl12 05-31-2016 12:57 PM

Re: Repairing a Dell H535T Motherboard
Sorry another question, what could happend in case i found some cps 1500uf 6.3 but low ESR instead of ultra low ESR?


waldoalvarez00 10-21-2016 08:36 PM

Re: Repairing a Dell H535T Motherboard
I have the ones you need but I don't have the ones I need. I always try to put the same capacity ones but think theoretically you can put higher capacity at the input of the VRM. At the output not really sure. I know main parameter of a buck converter is the inductor (choke) for ripple current as in here now capacitors resist change in voltage. AFAIK if you put them higher resistance to voltage change should be higher. But then IDK if you are dealing with a buck converter. Likely but not sure.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.