Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lenovo 300e Chromebook

Originally posted by Papanatas View Post
    Up, in case anyone can help me to do that without a dedicated programmer machine.
    That's impossible, you need a programmer to get the source bios out the chip and burn it back after the repair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by Papanatas View Post
      It's not possible to do with software?
      I see that in the almost all cases and for a big part of lenovo laptops it's possible.

If your information is from year 2013, then yes, sure.

Comment

Re: Lenovo 300e ChromeBook 2nd Gen BIOS LOCKED

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
        Well, I did come up with this solution and it has worked on hundreds of different chromebooks, including lenovo 300e. I have never had to install new chromeOS for it to work. But since it works for you and you are happy with it then its all OK.
        hello. I got a second hand lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen and I want to install linux and remove chromeos. when I try to get in developer mode it says "developer mode is disabled on this device by system policy". any chance I could bypass this by flashing the bios with your method? I mean are those "system policies" stored on the BIOS chip or on the memory card? and would I have to order a ch341 programmer kit? thanks

Comment

Hello
          Help unlock the Lenovo 300e Chromebook
          Attached Files

Comment

lenovo cromebook 300e bm5866 v1.3 unlock

please can someone clean this dump thank you in advance

Attached Files
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-06-2022, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Re: lenovo cromebook bm5866 v1.3 unlock

Originally posted by simpleprince49 View Post
              please can someone clean this dump thank you in advance

try RCUnlocker ... run what it says in the window after unlocking and see if it's ok ..
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                try RCUnlocker ... run what it says in the window after unlocking and see if it's ok ..
                thank you il try it..God bless

Comment

says unlocked finised but i still have developer mode is disabled by system policy maybe its newer security

Comment

Simpleprince49, look at post #5.

Comment

Re: Unlock the Lenovo 300e Chromebook

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                      Use this dump. Turn on laptop, boot to recovery mode (esc, refresh and power, hold esc + refresh until in recovery mode). Press ctrl + D, press enter. Press ctrl + D and press enter again. Don't remember the exact process but the idea is to try gp tp developer mode. It usually says that dev mode is disabled but that does not matter yet. Anyway, you just need to wait until laptop restarts. It should clear all data. Then just let it boot normally and log in with your gmail account. Then go to settings and powerwash. After you powerwash, dev mode should be unlocked and you should be able to use any gmail account.
                      i got no display when i try to use this bios tried deferent bios also but its the only original dump makes it to boot motherboard model is bm5866 v1.3
                      Last edited by simpleprince49; 07-06-2022, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Re: Lenovo 300e ChromeBook 2nd Gen BIOS LOCKED

Originally posted by tinto View Post
                        RethoricalCheese

Yessss your dump is OK

butttttt I tried 45min of your instruction...and every time when i try to LOG IN ,I have to connect it to the internet...after that, it locks again !!!

in the end I tried last chance:

on another chromebook i made a bootable usb with new chromeOS for this model(on motherboard is 300e/500e 2nd Gen)
                        i installed new chromeOS on Lenovo e300 and after Power On , i try POWER WASH (ctrl+alt+shift) and I succeeded

after the restart, I logged in normally, everything works ok

Thanks RethoricalCheese

this is the solution for the Lenovo e300

so after reading and reading this post for like about 10 times i tried to do it..so this whats happen to me..i put back the original bios dump unlocked by Rcunlocker (thanks to this tool by the way)and after i boot i pressed esc and refresh key and the crombook goes to recovery mode but when i press the ctrl + D it will not response its just stays in recovery mode..so i created recover os using windows 10 on crome browser and selected lenovo 300e/500e 2nd gen at the dropdown list in lenovo manufacturer and flash it..then i tried to boot it up tried to coonect it to wifi and wallah it did not ask for enrolment again..i did not know about this power wash so i just flash it and set it up..il try to observe this if the enrolment will comeback after a few hours that it is connected to internet and post result and oh also noe i can turn on developer mode..
                        Last edited by simpleprince49; 07-06-2022, 10:56 AM.

Comment

update the costumer bring me another crombook same model and same problem so im asuming the 1st one is good

Comment

hello, could you help me to clean my bios? lenovo 300e 2nd 81MB, thank's in advance
                            Attached Files

Comment

You have three choices, 1, just use my BIN, 2, learn by comparing BIN I posted against your original or 3, use RCUnlocker and have it unlocked and best, keep that program for further BIOS unlocking. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=rcunlocker
                              Attached Files

Comment

Can Someone help me out with this bios? it is google locked from a lenovo with motherboard BM5688_v1.4_300e bios ic W25X20CL and the bios dump from the ic is the one uploaded. Thanks in advance
                                Attached Files

Comment

actually this is the bios but i already flashed what you uploaded guys but still nothing.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Try it now. You must use your own original to unlock, any others will not work.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

lenovo 300e second gen please unlock gmail

can someone please unlock gmail from my orignal bios lenovo 300e second gen
                                      SN/PF37LD2X
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: lenovo 300e second gen please unlock gmail

please help

Comment

please can someone unlock this
                                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-18-2022, 05:11 AM. Reason: bios removed,posted once already......

Comment

Working...
                                          X