Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys

Comment

joining from delaware...

Comment

New in this forum, I'm Roberto, from Turin, Italy. I'm an hobbist, searching all information about electronics and exchanging experience. Tks for your patience and my poor english speaking

Comment

Found the forum while searching for a no-power issue with a Sharp TV I think I'll stick around

Comment

Hello folks,
            This forum seems very good and I look forward to get help and help someone else.

Comment

Hi guys. This is Zirf from Australia. Not a professional guy but just want to learn something here, and also, yes, I came across some issue of my laptop when updating BIOS, and Google brought me to badcaps.net. My gut feeling tells me that I can find the answer I need here!

Comment

Hello from Georgia.

Comment

Hello, your page came highly recommended for troubleshooting for my TV... I've measured and tried several components and eventually ended up buying a new power supply..

I'm here to learn, and hopefully get inspiration on fixing the old 'lady'. As for the name of the page, I have no equipment for testing the caps, only visuel inspection - the diodes on the other hand has been measured...
                  *That being said, its no secret that caps dont have to be bursted or leaked in order to be dead - unfortunately don't have access to a lab as of now.

Comment

I am new to the forum and need to access the parts to the board on my Dell XPS 15 9550. It will not start, but is receiving power. Some YouTube videos show it could be a number of components on the motherboard, and that this is a not unusual problem with the xps.
                    So hello, this is my hello to the forum. I am not a computer technician or anything, but need to diagnosis my motherboard. There is a schematic of the board i could not access without joining, but hope i can get involved in conversations with others having this problem with the Dell XPS 15 9550

Comment

Hello folks. My name is Mart. I am in favor of environmentally conscious use of goods and prefer to repair rather than throw something away. I hope to find enough information for that on this forum.
                      My knowledge of electronics is limited, but I think I can learn a lot here.

Comment

Hello all,
                        I'm from France. Pretty good in using a computer, like it as a hobby in hardware anf soft. I know nothing in programmation. Hope to find help, and help as well if possible.
                        cheers

Comment

Hi all,
                          I am from the Netherlands, central part (province of Utrecht). Looking forward to learn a lot here.
                          Regards

Comment

hi all. looking forward to the being in the community and learning about bioses and motherboards! from Dublin Ireland!

Comment

Hi,
                              New member here, found this site searching for info on a 28" HannsG that is having issues, already found some threads on my problem so will dig into it.

Comment

Hello for now)) looking forward to the being here and learning about bioses and motherboards.

Comment

Hi folks!

My name is Gustavo, I'm from Brazil, 34 years old, doing mostly phone and notebook repairs.
                                  Found your forum a while ago, but now I need some advice in some topics! Maybe someone can help!

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a professional in Apple maintenance in China, looking forward to learning more knowledge in the platform

Comment

Hi, I'm a dude from Germany and I recently acquired a dead A1708 macbook pro and decided to go on an adventure trying to revive it.

Comment

Buenas tardes colegas gracias por aceptarme espero aprender de ustedes y compartir lo poco que se y que vaya aprendiendo

Comment

My name is Ace. From USA and I like to party.

Comment

Working...
                                          X