This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Since I need to do this to be part of the ask questions to get information I'll start by saying I am a delusional beat up machine that never stays down. Yes very crazy person here. Although, from my perspective, with hard evidence, I am completely sane. Don't ask me to explain. It's almost impossible. The way I see it, it's either you see it or you don't.

So now that that's out of the way hey hello I'm no one. Here to accomplish nothing. I live in a very dark deep hole where I've set up a tiny spot of comfort. I've always wanted to learn computers. Like hacking n stuff. Remember the movie hackers from the 90's? Well ever since then. But it wasn't meant for me. I guess being someone who breaks everything he touches does not work well with electronics. I still hope to one day get into it. Maybe get in to the main system and free everyone from the matrix. But then again for what? Who the hell wants to wake up in a cave?

What else? I love fires! Big huge fires. I can just stare in to the flames the whole night. The nature of natural is beautiful. But what is nature in this place? I'm hoping to one day be found so I can return home. This huge mix doesn't work well with me.

Well, I think that's it.

Comment

Hello all, just making a new account here as I'm a noob trying to fix a Soniq TV that won't get out of standby (where the quoted repair cost could be as much as the price of the TV itself). Have found lots of good information here already Cheers

Comment

Hi!

Stumbled upon this forum while I was trying to fix my son's LCD display. Great source of knowledge, this forum. Well, the LCD is not working yet..., but I hope I'll find the culprit soon, with a little bit of help, and also learning a lot in the process.

Comment

Hi, trying to fix a Mitsubishi TV issue and this looks like a good place to learn more about my situation.

Comment

hi all im from whitstable in the uk, im an av engineer and co own a computer repair shop,this looks like a decent forum as have been having probs with an lg42le4500

Comment

Hello, First post and excited to replace some bad caps!

Comment

Hello, I m Girish, thanks for including in your forum

Comment

Hi Im john from Ireland I work on iPhones and laptops, I do some board work on iPhones, short detection, reballing chips, repairing pry damage etc. I dont do much board work on laptops which is somthing I would like to change, always keen to learn There is plenty of room for improvement on my fault finding using schematics hopefully this forum will help me to improve that!

Comment

Hey My name is Brian from Michigan in the US. I have been working on computer since I cracked open my first Trash80 in the 80's at the age of 6! I have been tinkering with electronics ever since. Back in the day I was a whiz at VCR's...LOL

Now I mostly do small repairs for friends and have not cracked open an LED TV til today. I have repaired some monitors and such but never a large flatscreen. That's how I found this place and I am happy to find such a resource!!

Comment

Hello.
                      I'm 59. I'm doing digital sound. I am developing digital interfaces with an ultra low jitter. I make digital amplifiers on PWM-processors. And special speakers for digital systems.
                      The latest hobby is a set of gadgets for tweaks, which turns any DAC into a Hi-End product.
                      I spend a lot of time and effort on studying and purchasing high-quality electronic components for digital circuits and audio.
                      I live in Russia. On the northern border of Moscow. On the territory of the National Park.

Comment

I am an electronics engineer.
                        I worked many years at an authorized service center , Panasonic/Technics, Sony, Philips, Sharp . I specialize in audio components but overall I repair any equipment .
                        Best regards for everybody !

Comment

Hello, My name is Rick. I have been working as a electrical tech for about 15 yrs now. Don't trouble shoot to component level for work any more as very thing is a modular replacement now. I do enjoy it although.

Comment

Roy here. I dexperience great enjoyment from being able to makes something "broken" work again. Current project is a 42" Panasonic TV (LED) that |I need help with... I don't belong to many forum's but decided to join this one to fully participate.

Comment

Roy here. I experience great enjoyment from being able to makes something "broken" work again. Current project is a 42" Panasonic TV (LED) that |I need help with... I don't belong to many forum's but decided to join this one to fully participate.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi! Scotty here in Alaska. I am just an enthusiastic tinkerer, with some professional Audio/Video designing and installation experience.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Greetings from Bulgaria.

Comment

Hi , I cannot write English,but I can read this forum.

Comment

Hello everybody.

Comment

Working...
                                          X