X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motherboard schematics archive?

Originally posted by Gasasoft View Post
    Greetings from Serbia!
    Could I get the username and password, please?
    I have some new laptop schematics and boardview files to share with you guys.
    Thanks in advance!
    Not yet, please read post #225.

Comment

Hello in the meantime I kindly request if anyone here can please upload these up as a single archive [edit] with a password on it. To somewhere like: anonfiles, file.io, uploadfiles.io or other similar preferred place. It does not permit community contribution to continue adding / expanding the collection. Which is still totally in the spirit to be support of. But for now that would otherwise be better than nothing at all. Until such better plans can be organised. Thank you for such consideration.

Comment

Need password sign in info? please

Comment

Originally posted by Hofelectro View Post
          Need password sign in info? please
          please read post #225.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Waiting for an update on post #225 :/

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
              See previous page, or https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=214

tldr : had to cancel dedicated server that hosted the files, will be unavailable for some time. I'll try to get the contents back soon.
              Thanks a lot for your great JOB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amedinno View Post
                Waiting for an update on post #225 :/
                Me too :/

Comment

Given the number of pre-existing people who have already downloaded these schematic archive, it surprises me that not one of them can give a temporary upload by now. Just in the meantimes... since this waiting period is pretty indefinite. Not complaining or saying anything bad would just be nice that's all. Still agree we will need a proper hosting for later on to keep a proper library for future. It just does not solve the immediate problem for fixing stuff eg to know that I have the schematic available etc.. As always. thank you again for to think on such considerations, its appreciated.

Comment

Hi
                    Send me your username and password.
                    Thank you

Comment

Hi can you please give me user and pass so that i can download some schematics of desktop and laptop .Thanks in advance .

Comment

Originally posted by cevat1 View Post
                        Hi
                        Send me your username and password.
                        Thank you
                        Originally posted by Gau_saha View Post
                        Hi can you please give me user and pass so that i can download some schematics of desktop and laptop .Thanks in advance .

Not yet, please read post #225.
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi all
                          Hope someone can help me with dell inspiron 3552 iris mb14279-1 schematics

Thanks

Comment

Greetings Turkey everybody;

please someone give me user id & password of ftp server.

Comment

For all members wanting the user id & password of the ftp server please read posts 214 and 225.

This thread will be closed until the server is back online.

Post #214

I have to make some changes in the near future which may include moving servers to a new datacenter or even cancelling some servers i rent.

So I may have to turn off the ftp server for a while... and that's the reason why i stopped giving ftp accounts to uploaders.
                              Post #225

See previous page, or https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=214

tldr : had to cancel dedicated server that hosted the files, will be unavailable for some time. I'll try to get the contents back soon.
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2020, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X