• Show
Clear All

Re: Hp elitebook 840 g5 bios clean

Originally posted by peste View Post
    try..
    Thank you tested and its working

Comment

Re: Hp ellİtebook 840 g5 bİos password

Hello friends I have HP 840 G5 bios password, can you help remove password.
      Thank you in advance
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodza View Post
        Hello friends I have HP 840 G5 bios password, can you help remove password.
        Thank you in advance
        use this program for the 33MB bios, the 16MB one remains the same.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

use this program for the 33MB bios, the 16MB one remains the same.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956
          I have tried it 3 times with the same bios but its not working. I have removed password for the same model before using the hp unlocker tool but on this one its not working, thats why I was asking for help

Comment

I have tried it 3 times with the same bios but its not working. I have removed password for the same model before using the hp unlocker tool but on this one its not working, thats why I was asking for help
            Well, what didn't you say from the beginning so that we don't waste any more time ... this will work, but maybe the DMI information will have to be entered.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Well, what didn't you say from the beginning so that we don't waste any more time ... this will work, but maybe the DMI information will have to be entered.
              Hi I have tested the bios but unfortunately the password is still there.When I flashed the bios it updated the bios when I press F10 it's requesting bios password

Comment

Hi I have tested the bios but unfortunately the password is still there.When I flashed the bios it updated the bios when I press F10 it's requesting bios password
                it didn't have anything to update, because I updated the bios ..maybe you messed up your bios copies ... you wrote the old ones too..try again ..

Comment

it didn't have anything to update, because I updated the bios ..maybe you messed up your bios copies ... you wrote the old ones too..try again ..
                  Okay my brother I will redo it again tomorrow and I will let you know if I manage. Thanks

Comment

Hi! can someone unlock this bios sumetimes i hate hp

Comment

Originally posted by kimballen View Post
                      Hi! can someone unlock this bios sumetimes i hate hp
                      try..

Comment

Hello. What programmer device should I get to read/write the BIOS on my HP elitebook 840 G5?
                        Please let me know a particular one that worked for you guys.
                        Thanks

Comment

Re: HP Elitebook 840 G5 Admin Bios PW Removal

create again and send me private msge. because its locks , when i try with idm tool the software showing lock its not enter detail waiting your reply

Comment

Hi,

can someone tell me where is the 16mb bios located?

Comment

I welcome my colleagues
                              Can anyone help with dunks for this plate to these two cubes?
                              Preferably unlock.
                              MXic MX25L25673GZ41
                              w25q128jv
                              COMPUTRO-6050A2945601 HP ELITEBOOK 840 G5
                              I don't have the original files
                              Thank you in advance.

Comment

need remove computrace hp elitebook 840 G5

Hi guys !
                                please help me remove computrace elitebook 840 G5
                                thanks!
                                ************************************************** ***********************************
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                all donations are welcome,
                                see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                ************************************************** ***********************************

Comment

Hey Techies-

HP Elitebook 840 G5 - picture attached.

Device background:
                                  I purchased this laptop from a third party, online. Unfortunately, there is an enterprise password lock on the bios and, possibly, region lock as well. The laptop appears to need to connect to a network on startup.

There are two bios chips.
                                  • front of MB near the first RAM module - winBond - 25Q256JVEQ - 1832 - picture attached
                                  • back of MB alternate side of the front BIOS chip - winBond - 25Q128JVPQ - 1835 - picture attached

I own a rework station and a CH341A bios chip programmer. I plan to remove chip/s and post contents here. Before I begin, I have a few questions:
                                  • Do I need to remove, backup and write over both bios chips?
                                  • Is there a tool provided that will work to remove access rights, both password and region. ie HPUnlocker or RCUnlocker?

Long time lurker, first time poster. Thank you in advance for your help, this community is much appreciated.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HomingPigeon View Post
                                    Hey Techies-

HP Elitebook 840 G5 - picture attached.

Device background:
                                    I purchased this laptop from a third party, online. Unfortunately, there is an enterprise password lock on the bios and, possibly, region lock as well. The laptop appears to need to connect to a network on startup.

There are two bios chips.
                                    • front of MB near the first RAM module - winBond - 25Q256JVEQ - 1832 - picture attached
                                    • back of MB alternate side of the front BIOS chip - winBond - 25Q128JVPQ - 1835 - picture attached

I own a rework station and a CH341A bios chip programmer. I plan to remove chip/s and post contents here. Before I begin, I have a few questions:
                                    • Do I need to remove, backup and write over both bios chips?
                                    • Is there a tool provided that will work to remove access rights, both password and region. ie HPUnlocker or RCUnlocker?

Long time lurker, first time poster. Thank you in advance for your help, this community is much appreciated.
                                    the password is in the 32MB bios chip (25Q256JVEQ), and can be deleted with HPUnlocker, don't forget to make a copy of the bios chip before writing.

Comment

Can you help me unlock this bios
                                      [URL="https://driv********************************************************esdk[/URL]
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-25-2022, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vidargo87 View Post
                                        [URL="https://dri***********************************rivesdk[/URL]
                                        delete the password yourself

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98539
                                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-25-2022, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vidargo87 View Post
                                          [URL="https://driv********************************************************esdk[/URL]
                                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                          X