• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery won't charge more than 54% in Dell XPS 7390 2 in 1 10th Gen

i have 2 laptop Dell XPS 7390 2 in 1 Gen 10 has the same problem
    the Ownership Date missing in the BIOS setup
    battery charge from 0% to 54% then stop
    i try to update bios and manage in bios ( see picture) but it won't charge
    some one who know exactly this problem can tell me how to fix it?
    thanks!!!
    Attached Files

Re: Battery won't charge more than 54% in Dell XPS 7390 2 in 1 10th Gen

I have already seen this problem on a Latitude, it was caused because the ownership date was not programmed. In the bios there is a place to configure it but I don't remember where

Good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by alext28 View Post
      I have already seen this problem on a Latitude, it was caused because the ownership date was not programmed. In the bios there is a place to configure it but I don't remember where

Good luck !
      thanks!

Comment

this might help.Try to downgrade the bios .https://www.dell.com/community/Latit...5/td-p/7392871
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          this might help.Try to downgrade the bios .https://www.dell.com/community/Latit...5/td-p/7392871
          i try to downgrage the bios but still not charging.
          i can't change ownership tag and ownership date

Comment

have you tried different options like custom ? is there anything in maintenance ?

Comment

Originally posted by petehall347 View Post
              have you tried different options like custom ? is there anything in maintenance ?
              i already change in the bios, load bios to default, downgrade bios version, reset cmos... but still not charging more than 54%
              Attached Files

Comment

i would turn off any power control in the o/s then run it until the battery is completely drained then fully charge . do this 3 times .

Comment

Working...
                X