X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone

My name is Giles. I am on this forum essentially because I am housebound by covid-19 (as is everyone in the UK) and I finally haver the time to repair stuff!

Thanks for a fantastic forum!

Comment

Hello

Comment

hiii i am mufa from india iam here in search of help to crack my bios password am stuck sooo bad... can u please generate the 10 digit password for acer aspire 3 A315-31 unlock key is 1536398375

Comment

Ummm...Hello Everyone! Ok, we'll that wasn't so hard

Joined the board hoping to learn from the experience of others who share the need to tinker, fix things that need fix'n, yes to save some $, but much more importantly to tackle a challenge and figure things out for the fun of it.

I've been away from electronics for a very long time and a non-working SMPS from a Velodyne subwoofer was just the thing to re-ignite my interest. Check out my latest posts on that project if you'd like and of course I'd appreciate your feedback and thoughts on how best to proceed. With any luck... and maybe a bit of thinkification... the post may just end up helping someone else who decides to take up a similar challenge.

Comment

Hi, I'm Michael but I go by Mike. I'm 62 and work in the aggregate industry. I'm getting close to retirement and enjoy repairing motherboards as a hobby. This I hope can keep my mind busy in my leisure time after retirement. Anyway found you guys googling for schematics and hope to be part of your community for many years to come.

Thank you very much for this forum, it is enlightening and helpful.

Comment

Hello!

My name is Jup and I'm an undergraduate student in Computer Science. I love all things 日本(Japanese) and as a hobby I've been studying the language (I can communicate at a very basic level). I'm very passionate about anything computer related and take pride in the junk heap I call my battlestation.

Thank you and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Comment

Hi
                i am abbas burn at 1991 from iran
                i am repairman of Computer and Laptop
                thank you for your great site

Comment

Hi, I'm Pawel. I'm a 32 and I'm a programmer.
                  Having some free time at the moment and I've decided to take a look at the laptop I had my hands on with no picture (Asus S301la) and found this forum when looking for schematics.
                  I only have some basic electronics knowlege and this forum seems very informative and helpful. Thank you all.

Comment

Hello all. Trying to get some help, but had to say hi first

Comment

Hello im liam101 i am trying to fix my philips tv hope i can get some expert help here, thank you (I will start a thread soon)

Comment

Hi all, my names Matt from New Zealand and do the odd electronic repair, got into HAM radio for a while, and my first computer was a Dick Smith VZ200 where I learned BASIC. Moved up to an Amiga 500, then onto a 286 and moved up from there. Now on here to look at downloading a clean flash of an Elitebook 850 G3 BIOS for password removal.

Comment

Hi my name is Johnny-Roxx, I somehow have misappropriated my life from being a technical engineer and followed instead a course in the field of arts. For some unknown reason I can't stop trying to repair everything! My latest is my Samsung TV which is not fixing very well, and I am now wondering if people are selling me broken boards? Anyways more on this later.

Comment

Yup. Read it.
                            Have a need to recover laptop BIOS from password locking.

Comment

Hello,my name is Serega , im mobile repair technician , hope this forum helps bios mod my lenovo to remove whitelist.

Comment

Heyo, my name is Daniel, I'm brazilian and live in Santana do Livramento, in the state of Rio Grande do Sul. I'm just curious about hardware, i like it a lot and in the search of a bios file for a motherboard i ended up here after doing registration in other 2 forums wich were paid to download files. I liked this place because i don't need to pay and it looks to have a nice community so maybe i will be passing here more times

Comment

Let me try to introduce myself here to see if I'm at the right page.

My name is Hans I'm a 72 year old communications technician with a keen interest in saving electronic bits going to the rubbish tip. I've recently been given a Sharp Aquos 70" TV that will not fire up. I've been following the thread "Strange Delta DPS-222BP power supply behavior" for a while but haven't made any progress finding why she won't work. Did I post this in the correct category ? :-)

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello
                                      I am Danny from Germany.
                                      I make much with hp Notebooks and some of it Have password for the Bios.
                                      After a long search and trys to extract bios from exe i Have find this forum and iam really happy.
                                      Thanks for the help

Comment

Hello,
                                        I'm a hw engineer from Romania.
                                        I was member of this forum many years ago but I forgot the logins details.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am engineer from Azerbaijan
                                          Got problem with Sony TV and found useful info at this page Sony Bravia KDL-46EX723 - 4 blink code
                                          Decided to register in case some questions will open during started repair process. Will post upon results.
                                          Thanks a lot, best regards to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                          X