X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Ciao a tutti,
    sono un nuovo tra voi,spero di poter aiutare e nello stesso tempo essere aiutato a risolvere piccoli inconvenienti tecnici...Saluti a tutti

Comment

Hi guys, just wanted to say hello and thank you all for your hard work, very good community around here!

Comment

Hola! Desde Argentina me presento. Mi nombre es Jonathan y soy técnico desde hace 14 años. Siempre fui un apasionado por la electrónica, la informática y la música desde pequeño, logrando desarrollar los tres caminos junto a mi trabajo y mi vida. Creo tener la suerte de poder realizar mi trabajo juntando estos recursos que siempre me han hecho feliz.

Sin ir más lejos me uno al grupo con muchas ganas de aportar material, conocimiento y también recibir de los mismos.

Excelente página!

Comment

Hello, I am from the UK. Have had an account for quite a while but have not yet made a post! I often end up back here via Google whenever I am researching electronics.

Comment

Hi all, I'm Jens, living in Belgium, and have a long-time passion for everything that has to do with technology and IT. I have had this interest for as long as I can remember and even as a small child I was already fascinated by everything that had in one or another way some electrical wires. The hands-on started with breaking stuff and eventually I managed to put things back together (most of the time).

Since the “usual” stuff couldn’t keep me excited anymore, I developed an extra interest in platforms that are less common and especially the interaction/communication between them. Previously, I was working as a mainframe, IBM System z, consultant for z/OS, z/VM and Linux on z. Later, I worked as a pure Linux system engineer tied to one company. Since I was missing some diversity and challenges, I’m currently working with a tech giant, helping people and teams to support products that are complex and in incubation phase.

Been reading here from time to time so figured it was time to give something back

Comment

Hi I am Max, trying to teach my self more about electronics / repair

Comment

Re: New Member

Hello everybody!
                Many years fixing electronics and making software.
                Glad to join the formu.

Comment

Hello to all, I am in hobby electronic for years also a ham radio operator since 1998
                  Great forum-a good source of knowledge.

Comment

I am atrt7.

I am interested in low level computer science and electrical engineering.

Comment

Hello everybody,
                      I'mglad to be finally here.
                      I hope to learn a lot here. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, iam andy.

i like all to do with computer/electronical engineering and repairing devices.

Iam an electronical/informatic engineer, electrician and ham.

I want to learn/learn/learn.

Comment

Hello Just joined today a very useful info found on this site, thanks

Comment

this site is great

Comment

Hi, I'm John from Wirral UK.

I've been an electronics engineer all my working life, first in the army working on radar and missile systems then in computer systems with a defence electronics company. Before retirement I ran my own repair business.

Having graduated from valves(tubes!) through DTL, TTL and onwards I'm now getting to grips with consumer electronics and surface mount technology.

Actually it's not the technology that challenges me - it's the sand-grain sized components!

Great forum!

Comment

Hello, I am Ricardo from Buenos Aires and I have just arrived at the forum. Computer scientist for several years always interested in technical information. I hope I can help at some point! Thanks to those who support the community!

Comment

Hi, I'm Justin. Trying to work out how do find out the administrator BIOS/UEFI password on a Surface Pro 3

Comment

Hi at all, I'm Sam from germany.... found this forum while searching for a solutions for my laptop-problem - :-)

Comment

Trying to figure out whats wrong with my tv, pm said I need one post and reccomended here.
                                      $2000 TV been sitting in the corner for about a year now so hope this counts!

Comment

Hello to the community from Greece!
                                        I'm a 44 y.o. guy who loves Hardware mods. Looking forward to spending a lot of time here!

Comment

hello just trying to fix my laptop

Comment

Working...
                                          X