View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 06:47 AM   #1
New Member
Join Date: May 2016
City & State: New York
My Country: United States
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3
Question Repairing a Dell H535T Motherboard

I need to repair a dell motherboard, that has two caps bulging on top.

The caps are near the first cpu/memory banks and the model is:
SANYO 1500uf 6.3V - 105 S.E. 99 WF

I'm not finding the same model, can you give some advise another cap to replace them?

The S.E. 99 has any special meaning?

In case I can't find a good replacement, can I change them for example for 2200uf 16V - 105, or is a very bad idea?

carl12 is offline   Reply With Quote