This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm a new guy and learn how to fix laptops as a hobby.

Comment

Hello Folks,

nice to be onboard with you all! I just came across the forum while searching datasheets for several ICs of a nearly dead laptops motherboard. I'm an Embedded Software Developer with some knowledge of circuits.
      Thought it could be cool to learn more about circuits and maybe give something back.

kind regards
      Christian

Comment

Hello everyone and I wish to all easy learning and successful repairs

Comment

Hello every one. I`m here!!!

Comment

Hellllllllloooooou

Hi all i hace many schematics, i hope can share it

Comment

Hi, I'm an EE student who likes to mess with computers. I broke my arm 6 years ago and the name kind stuck.

Comment

Just a short introduction. Been involved in electronic product development since late 90's. Semi retired but started to do general electronic repair work to keep busy.

Comment

eprom programlama tv yazılım editleme ecu programlama

:kaynak::puf:merhabalar ben 1990 beri elektronik tamir ve bakım işiyle uğraştım halen devam ediyorum,10 yıldır yazılım konusunda kendimi geliştirdim.hem tamir hem yazılım hem kodlamave web tasarım.uğraşıyorum herkese yardımcı olabilirsem ne mutlu bana şimdiden teşekürler.

Comment

Hello! I'm here hoping to repair a couple of mobos

Comment

Hi all! I’m Zaffyhp and retired so I have time to tinker. I’m a mechanical engineer who grew up building Heathkits for anyone old enough to remember that pastime. My ten year old Samsung plasma tv went out three weeks ago so when I replaced it with a new 4K QLED model and I decided to see if I could fix the old plasma. That led me to a Badcaps string dedicated to trouble shooting the exact same power supply board that failed on my old plasma set. So here I am. I will keep reading posts until I am ready to join the right string or open my own.

Comment

Hi all, just bought a pc with locked bios, which I haven't received yet, but I already know I will need your help guys lol.

Comment

New member looking for info for my job. Hopefully this place has the answers I need.

Comment

Hi everyone ! I'm new to electronics and for sure this forum will help me acquire the required wisdom and knowledge.

I have a hobby repair workshop since couple years and more and more I receive stuff full of eletronics and I want to get better at diagnosing what gone wrong and hopefully why.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm hoping to help and be helped in this amazing forum
                              Cheers from Portugal

Comment

Hi Guys

visited a few times on a friends account just seek some help and advice. THought it was time to create my own account and get involved. I'm into fixing laptops and desktops mainly.

Comment

Hi all. Here to try learn board repair!

Comment

hi again im felipe rincon from monterrey mexico, im fixin macbooks since 2019 and this forum has helped me alot! ive tried to retrieve the help sharing schematics and brds also some trouble shooting, but now i canot access to some trheads :c that makes me sad, but i love badcaps

Comment

hi everyone,i am a newbie and i love this forum. i hope i get alot of info and have fun sharing also what ive got.

Comment

Noob here.
                                        nothing exciting about me really, I'm just a computer nerd. Have started to mess around with bios editing but, holy smoke, i get lost too easily plus I have MS and suffer from brain fog, so there's that.
                                        I am a Mason and a Kentucky Colonel so I'm fairly active in community programs.
                                        I'm a laptop hoarder, I currently have 12 and am always looking for new toys. I have a CF-19 Toughbook on my four-wheeler so I guess I'm a nerdy gear head. I'm also a Ham Radio enthusiast and currently operate two repeaters.

Now, let's see what I can screw up...

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm a student, not too well versed in the hardware side, I'm mostly familiar with software and programming and all that jazz but I'm hoping to learn through a problem I've encountered with my laptop that I want to save my data from and after searching the web I hope that this would be the best forum to be on as I do have a plan of action to get my data back.

Anyway, happy to be here and hope I can utilize this forum and hopefully when I have a little bit of knowledge under my belt be able to contribute back!

Comment

Working...
                                          X