X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there,

Been here some years ago but cant remember with which name, so i registered myself again. This time not for repairing an old imac G5 but because of a Sony 4k HD tv of three years old which wont start anymore. Probably an error in the eMMC if i understood it correctly.

Anyway, time for some help

Comment

Hi there,

Am Amapola ; self taught musician ; and self taught in many other world like mechanic car repair, diy clothes.

Am very curious, patient and i like to find the problem ; so am perfectionist .

I like old hardwear in hifi or music.

Comment

Newcomer here. Been working in IT for close to 10 years but never dove into world of DIY BIOS modification.

After numerous hours of searching into business level HP notebook BIOS unlocks / features, numerous searches led me here to lots of useful threads.

Looking forward to having some questions answered as well as helping others.

Comment

Hello All!
          My name is Jerry, I was born in Poland and live now in Australia on Sunshine Coast. I am an Architectural Designer by trade but electronics has been my hobby for many years. Last year was absolutely horrible here in regards to architectural work, so I decided to turn my passion into a side business - with a possibility for it to become my main activity. And All Electronics Repairs was born. My Clientele base is growing steadily, as apparently I am the only one providing this service locally
          I will try to help others as much as I can but honestly, I am often looking for help myself...

Comment

Hi all! I'm Scott and I live in Summerville,SC. I've recently been getting into repairing TV's and some AV equipment, well trying to. I have read many threads on here prior to joining and I really hope that this community will be a big help to me.

Thanks and I look forward to it!

Scott

Comment

Hi all!
              My name is Otto and I live in Bergen, Norway.
              I have been repairing monitors and other electronics for many years now.
              I found this url and the pages and threads when I needed to find something about my son's defective Toshiba 32av733g1. Found an old thread about the Toshiba,here!
              Now i the ask if it is worth repairing now that you can get one that works for NOK 200 and the partsprices are expensive in Norway.
              But should probably get it fixed.
              So stand on you electronics!
              Otto

Comment

Hello! best regards.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

Hi people!

I'm a young active man from Phoenix, USA.

I like sport, computers and reading.

Hope to find a lot of interesting information here

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm from india

Comment

Hello,

Looks like a good forum, I have some computer repair background but I haven't done much recently.

Comment

Olá pessoal sou do Brasil, São Paulo, navegando pela internet encontrei esse fórum, também sou da época do msx do 8088 do lotus 123 do clipper do word star 4.0 lembram?.... bem chega de passado, afinal quem vive de passado é museu. Gosto de adquirir conhecimentos, sou amante da eletrônica e de hardware e tudo que sei é que nada sei. Trabalho para o governo e sou casado, e tenho uma neta linda! Saudações a todos.

Comment

Hello All,

I'm looking for some advice troubleshooting a faulty tv power supply from a TV I've inherited.

Comment

This is my first post on this forum looking for help with my 65 inch Samsung TV

Comment

Looking for assistance with a LG 55lw5600 which is displaying horizontal lines. I have not yet opened the back of the panel yet, but I would gladly accept any recommendations with troubleshooting steps.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chriso_it@yahoo.com View Post
                                  Looking for assistance with a LG 55lw5600 which is displaying horizontal lines. I have not yet opened the back of the panel yet, but I would gladly accept any recommendations with troubleshooting steps.
                                  Also I have a video of the behvior on the screen, if that is useful.

Comment

New member - posted for help with Vizio E70-E3 - under "TVs and Video"

Comment

Hello everyone, I hope to accept me in this forum. I am addicted to computers and laptops and the like, and I want to study and give knowledge to those in need about a person. I am Umed. I am 28 years old.

Comment

Hi all,

this forum was recommended by multiple YouTubers in the repair community.

I've signed up to the forums because it's recognised as a great resource for finding schematics and just seems to be a very helpful environment in general

I'm Joe, 23 from England and have only just got into microsoldering. At the moment I've got very basic kit that does the job, but will certainly upgrade if I ever decide to monetise my repairs.

I look forward to getting stuck in!

Cheers.

Comment

Greetings everyone!

I ended up in this forum searching for some knowledge to repair some cracking electronics I found abandoned on the street, hoping to get some good advices and get those ones working again!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X