Apple iPad Pro 9.7" A1673

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple iPad Pro 9.7" A1673

Working on Apple iPad Pro 9.7" A1673.. By mistake plugged in the LCD/Touch connectors when the battery was still screwed in. At once smoke started to come out of one of the caps & burnt a circuit trace... Cannot figure out where this trace goes. In the background all works fine, I can hear the sound & connects to the coumpter too. Anyone having the schematic for this, would greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance

Re: Apple iPad Pro 9.7" A1673

I'm also looking for this one

Comment

Hi, Me too..

Comment

For specific issues like no screen due to connecting LCD while hot, look for YouTube videos specifically addressing coil and diode replacement in the backlight section. I have nothing on this model either and faced with bat to ground bus short. There are several ones out here that might give you a clue where to look as the YouTubers usually have full board views they show in the video or they at least identify the components in the video which is basically what is needed. Best of luck to the searches for this boardview, I would be interested in as well.
        Last edited by piernov; 10-13-2022, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Hi All, Was this Schematic ever found? i could also do with it please if it was Kind regards Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stevechurch View Post
            Hi All, Was this Schematic ever found? i could also do with it please if it was Kind regards Steve
            Partnumber???

Comment

hi, thanks i found the schematic on another post..i didnt read the post well enough, it was my error

thanks for looking

Comment

Originally posted by Stevechurch View Post
                hi, thanks i found the schematic on another post..i didnt read the post well enough, it was my error

thanks for looking
                where exactly?

Comment

Working...
                X