• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Всем Привет! Я из России.

Comment

Hello, I am from Mexico and I came across this website when I was researching and learning about the bios system of portable equipment and I decided to register and to enter the forums and be able to share or help other users since it never stops learning

Comment

Hello, I am from Mexico and I came across this website when I was researching and learning about the bios system of portable equipment and I decided to register and to enter the forums and be able to share or help other users since it never stops learning

Comment

Buacando en google di con esta pagina, esta muy buena y me ha ayudado mucho, le he dedicado parte de mi tiempo a las reparaciones sobre todo de laptops, y siempre es bueno contar con un foor como este para intercambiar ideas y soluciones saludos.

Comment

Buenas tardes un saludos y gracias por aceptarme aqui en esta super pagina, tengo una HP 250 G1 que al encenderla demora encendida 43 segundos, luego de esto se reinicia y saca un cartel " su equipo se ha apagado para evitar rotura por sobrecalentamiento" pero en realidad no se calienta, he hecho varias cosas y aun no tengo solucion a este problema, lo que he llegado a pensar es que tiene el bios corrupto.
            Ayuda por favor.
            Gracias

Comment

Hi,
              My Name is John and I am interested in repairing dead laptops as I get many that I can not repair due to lack of knowlege.
              I am in Australia and run a repair shop and would like to gain more knowlege about laptop power issues.

Comment

Greetings from Australia
                I am Malcolm, old , grouchy, half deaf, almost bald but still love solving problems that others find hard to resolve. Started work life as an apprentice mechanical fitter/welder and by continuing studies graduated through being a tradesman, design draftsman, Mechanical Engineer and finally a Systems Analyst. Getting my degree in Engineering and later my Master of Science demanded that I at least understand the problems that clients and staff were having with their systems so I have a reasonable understanding of computing systems and software issues. Started with DOS, FORTRAN and BASIC which will show how ancient I now have become. Have a great day and stay safe

Comment

Hi, My name is Kevin. It's been at least 40 years since I worked in a position where I did any diagnostics/repairs at the component level. Lol! Sounds like an AA intro. I'm looking forward to trying to re-learn how to fix some of my old gear. I'm hoping to be able to find help here...once I figure out how these infernal things work. Hahaha...

Comment

Thanks badcaps team, thanks so much.

Comment

(Hopefully doing this correctly...)

Good Morning,
                      My name is Joey and I am a computer hardware hobbyist. I stumbled upon Badcaps while researching a repair for a friend's subwoofer and was impressed by the potential for learning that this site gives. Also, there seems to be an impressive friendly sense of community here. I appreciate being able to access Badcaps and look forward to learning new things and communicating with knowledgeable people.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Hi, i'm Domenico, 36 years old, i write from Milan, Italy. I am a technician in a pc shop.
                        Thanks for this amazing community!!!

Comment

Hey Badcaps! I live in England, and I have been in IT for several decades - hardware, software, projects, data...
                          The pace and the diversity of technology is fascinating, and somewhat daunting. Fortunately we have great communities, such as this one, to help fill the gaps and answer questions when they come up. How did we cope before the Internet?!!?
                          Thanks for keeping this community going!

Comment

Thank you for accepting me in this forum, a greeting to everyone from Italy.

Comment

hi all, im darren from the uk..i am a repair technician that is researching laptop charging systems, great to be able to talk to like minded techs..

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Przemek.
                                Thank you for the very helpful forum.
                                Greetings from Poland.

Sonix

Comment

New member here. Thanks for letting me join

Comment

Originally posted by robertbl78 View Post
                                    New member here. Thanks for letting me join
                                    Welcome to the forum robertbl78

Comment

Hi my Name is Dan and I am a lifetime student, who enjoys teaching. I started out with Apple II and moved on to IBM finally graduating to HP PArisc workstations. I find myself repairing electrical equipment just to ....

Comment

Hi All, Andy Wander here, this looks like an interesting forum! I have a couple of older hp laserJets that I want to repair. Thanks for letting me join.

Comment

Hellooo, sweden dropping in like a hot meatball!

Comment

Working...
                                          X