This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hola compañeros, recientemente me he unido al foro ya que me ha sido de ayuda al proporcionarme archivos de bios, esquematicos e informacion importante que me ha servido para la reparacion de varios equipos de computo. Espero seguir aprendiendo más sobre electrónica e ir mejorarando poco a poco en la reparacion de tarjetas madre y ampliar mi conocimiento en los microcomponentes.

Comment

Hola,
      Me llamo Antonio y vivo en Murcia (España). Soy aficionado a la electrónica y me gusta reparar mis propios aparatos. También programo en Java. Estoy aquí para aprender. Gracias por toda la información que hay disponible en lo foros.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
      My name is Antonio and I live in Murcia (Spain). I am fond of electronics and I like to repair my own gadgets. I also program in Java. I am here to learn. Thank you for all the information that is available in the forums.

Comment

hi folks
        names dean
        from uk
        always looking for things to help me with projects computers are one of the many.

Comment

Hello everyone!
          New to the forum here. I've been working with electronics for years now. I'm just starting to get into doing some phone repairs. I'm hoping someone here will be able to help me find a schematic and boardview for an Iphone SE (latest model, 820-01869). I'm guessing that particular one hasn't found its way into the public yet, but perhaps it has. I'll definitely search heavily through the forums first before posting a new thread!

Comment

Hi all,
            Electronics hobbyist from New Jersey, USA. I enjoy the challenge of fixing stuff and the learning that is necessary to find the faults. I am comfortable working at the board level with smd components.

I was led here while searching information on a broken LCD set and will stick around to learn.

Comment

Hi, I’m John, I’m looking to repair the computer the kiddos so nicely poured a cup of water into... My electronics background is somewhat limited, as I repaired RADAR systems and have since forgotten most everything except that by reading, you can learn most anything... anyways, nice to meet you al.

Comment

Hi. Im Piter from Poland. I have 36 yo. I'm engineer.
                Best regards for All.
                P...

Comment

Hi Guys,

I'm Barathi. Always fancied working with electronics from my childhood. But never got the time and resources to get into it. COVID has now enabled me to think about spending the time I save from traveling constructively. So, here I am, trying to fix some electronics that went kaput.

Comment

Hi everybody,

I'm a french guy fond of electronics, and who wants to repair everything he finds "dead" around him ;-)
                    For now, I'm trying to repair a Sony KDL-460EX500 who caught a lighning surge (with no luck).
                    Thanks for all your advices already found here.
                    Best regards
                    Chris

Comment

Hello there!
                      My name's Patrick, I'm fairly new to all things electronics.
                      I've started working for an IT company and I have to learn more about repairing PCs and laptops, so I decided to hop on this forum and try to learn as much as I can.
                      Patrick

Comment

Hi Kevin from suffolk. Retired from power transmission and have been lucky enough to save a few tvs from extinction with a lot of guidance from this forum in particular. just got a couple yesterday and i think one may be a tricky one from threads i have alresdy read. cheers

Comment

Hi,

I hope that I found you well. I'm an electronics hobbyist and I've just started to do repairs on video cards - especially Faulty Power Stages / Faulty VRM's. I would like to join this forum and hope that I will learn a lot. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
                          Bogdan Deac

Comment

Hi guys!
                            I am new here. Electronics is my hobby, looking forward to get/share useful information on this forum.
                            Thank you!

Comment

Hello guys,
                              I am registered for a while but first time posting. Currently working as IT administrator but try to learn a bit in electronics so I am hopping to find here useful information. Thank you.
                              Ignas

Comment

hellou the everyone, i am Marko, and i am from Serbia and my english is not so good but i learning. I am novice in electronics but i wish to learn and about that i am here. Greatings to everyone

Comment

I just registered the Badcaps site for repair component level repairs especially for Laptops. I hope i can help other people if i can, and get the information about for those.

Comment

Hello, everybody. I'm Ainu, from Indonesia. glad to be here

Comment

Hello, everyone!
                                      I'm Ainu from Indonesia. glad to be here

Comment

Hi, got here to find help about a laptop which isn't getting 3.3V to power switch. Already found schematics but no boardview.
                                        I'm IT bachelor, not into hardware repairs yet. Missing some knowledge and practice

Comment

Hello. My name is Tom. I am an individual computer repairing master in Vilnius, Lithuania. Working from 2019 spring. Gaining experience. Expecting to gain more and to share useful knowledge in this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X