X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I am Alex from Romania
    I was advised by someone on Youtube to check in this forum.
    New to electronics.

Comment

hi im bruce and hope all is well with you guys. im having a go at repairing things with some good results but need help.

Comment

Hello guys, I'm new here!
        I accesed this forum because I've bought 2 cheap TV's and tried to fix them. I fixed one by replacing the t-con board, and the other one seems a little more complex, that's why I'm here.

Comment

Hi I´m Ben, I love to fix all kind of electronic devices, especially notebooks, tablets and phones. In my opinion it is more sustainable than just buying new stuff and it also makes fun.
          Great that a place like this one exists!

Comment

Hi! i am yosbeck. I like the world of electronics and everything related to computers, I will do my best to contribute good things to this community.

Comment

Hi all!

Comment

Hi. My name is Marek.

Comment

Hello. I'm Luce and mostly fixing Nintendo Switches.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the welcome email. I'm actually very grateful to have found this forum as it helped me go from a $400 repair for a QLED repair to a $1.87 repair when it helped me identify some bad resistors on the Tcon board. Thanks for having me and I look forward to sharing what little tech expertise I have with you all.

Comment

Hello,

i am leonardo, i am just a basic technician trying to repair things that i can.

there are times that i cannot fix the device as there is no schematic drawing, that is why i need help, people like you.

thanks for accepting me in this group.

leonardo.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello

Comment

Good day Sir

I am new to this forum. Can you please advise how do I post an introduction of myself in this thread? I can't find a button called "New Thread".

Your guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards
                            Andre

Comment

Hey there!

I'm actually very grateful to have found this forum and i hope anybody can helped me to recover the Surface Go UEFI password.

Kind regards
                              pyejqvedb

Comment

Great forum, keep it up.

Comment

Hello guys.

Big hug from Brazil

Comment

Hi
                                    l have a dell2007fpb trying to fix it
                                    need to remove white plob glue on usb board without damage componant
                                    under that glue
                                    how i do that
                                    need help
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello from Texas, I am a hobbyist and like to tinker with things. I have picked up TV's, VCR's back in the day and fixed them and enjoy them for a fraction of what my friends payed for theirs. I then progressed to computers. I friend of mine told me I should make my hobby my job and I did. I spent many years in the oil and gas industry and now for a programmatic marketing company. It is now 30 years later from making my hobby my job and I am still loving it. A broken LG TV has brought me back to tinkering again. Hope to find some answers here.

Comment

Hello bad-caps forums! It's high time I finally set up an account here.
                                        I'm from Pennsylvania, and a huge huge nerd. Big into repair and restoration.
                                        I'm an avid collector of all sorts of retro (and current) electronics. I've got all sorts of computers ranging from Apple ][e's at the earliest, all the way up to modern high performance overclocking motherboards on the PC side of things, with doses of retro consoles and even vintage tube radios, scopes, televisions and test equipment.

My tastes are all over the board, and by virtue of the sheer age and unreliability of a lot of my older equipment I've had to get pretty into soldering and component level repair in general. Recently I invested in a nice Hakko FR301 desoldering gun, and some proper tips and have been meaning to get into more seriously approaching motherboard recaps, and well, now i'm here!

Comment

Yo, new guy here, got pissed off by the techs in my town so I ended up trying to learn how repair my motherboard by myself and found myself here.
                                          Best regards.

Comment

Working...
                                          X