This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi! I am from Belgium, background in electronics but only an amateur. I registered to get some first help on a Blu-ray player tray... looks very helpful forum!

Comment

Bonjour à tous,

Merci de m'accueillir sur ce site et pour les échanges d'informations qui y sont faites.

Bonne journée à toutes et à tous

Comment

Hello all, I've been building computers for about 20years mainly a hobby. Been working on taking it to the next level with board repair.

Comment

Hello. TH bunch of numbers here. I'm interested in component level repair but know basically nothing about circuits.

Currently repairing and upgrading a Dell 2407WFP monitor.

Comment

Hi everyone My name is Jon and I live near Bristol in the UK.
            Electronics is a hobby of mine mainly brought about as I can't stand to throw
            anything away. I've only been at it for a couple of years and I've had some successes and some disasters. I thought it was time I stopped trying to go it alone so much and have heard good things about BADCAPS on other websites
            so I thought I would join in. Thanks for letting me join. Jon

Comment

Hello everyone - my name is Richard and I live in Claremont, CA which is at the eastern edge of Los Angeles county. Just getting started in the whole electronics repair thing and also am into hifi speaker modifications.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello! Thomas from Gloucester, Virginia here. Crazy it looks like I originally created my account back in 2013 but never posted anything. Finally making my first post nearly 10 years after creating my account!

Comment

Pretty amazing this thread/forum is 19 years old. I need some assistance in diagnosing a TV issue and registered here so I might find some help. Either I'm the first one who has ever had a TV that had this problem (unlikely), or I just don't know what to call the problem I'm having. Anyway, my name is Luke. I live in Florida, USA. I've had lots of occupations in my life, but I've settled on HVAC technician for the past several years and it's treated me well. The job security for an HVAC technician in south Florida can't be beat. I've tinkered with things nearly all of my 40 years on this planet. I think I really learned most by taking things apart and putting them back together. That was the start of it at least. Multiband radios, RC cars, computers, appliances, etc and I've never really looked back. Anyway, thanks in advance for this wonderful resource.

Comment

Hello!
                      I am from Greece and I like bios modding (need to say more?)

Comment

Hi all,

This is a hello, and a goodbye. Could this account please be closed?
                        I couldn't find any way to close it within the UserCP (says I have no access).

Sorry to clog up this thread with this post!

All the best.

Comment

hello

Comment

greetings, I just joined this forum, have studied hardware for 10 years, and like to play games, nice to meet you

Comment

Few things I have read on here have turned out to be quite handy, so it's worth the registration.
                              Australian tech/electronic enthusiast here, hello hello ✌🏽

Comment

Well, Hello new here,

I'm a beginning repair man at a computer shop. Been busy with computers and electronics since i was a small kid. Now its time for the next step

Comment

Hello i am new from France

I am interested in changing bios and any electronic object

Thanks

Comment

Hi y'all. From Lima OH. Just have a broken TV I want to see about fixin.

Comment

Badcaps has helped me on a number of occasions its only right that I join the community! My name is Brian and I'm only a couple of years into my IT career. I work in a tech repair shop and constantly need to research issues and this forum has proved to be a great resource for board repairs in particular. I'm looking forward to a time when I might be able to answer someone's request for help rather than always being the one asking for help :-)

Until then though does anyone know where I might find a .bdv for a Dell Latitude E5470 laptop ADP70 LA-C831P Motherboard? Thanks again to everyone for your help!

Comment

Hola, me llamo Raul y soy un pequenio tecnico que busca soluciones para televisores y ordenadores, portatiles o fijos. Siempre me estoy confruntando con problemas cada vez mas complicadas y queria enscribirme en un forum como este porque siempre en un grupo se puede encontrar soluciones y ayudas. Gracias

Comment

hello!

Comment

Working...
                                          X