This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all. Hoping I find the info I need to repair a broken tv here but want to post in case I need to ask more questions. Thanks for all the info!

Comment

Hello Team, as a new member of this great forum i would like to thank the creator of this forum and all members who took part in helping anyone here...i landed here through a link as i was looking for a certain mosfet if it can work with some type of mosfet as they differ in numbers..but once i get here ive confidence in me that this is what i was missing..

Thanks

Comment

New guy here, hoping to find some help on an old Aiwa system i've just received.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello
            Found a pic of a weird motherboard, googled and came here.

Comment

Hello my name is Guilherme and I'm from Brazil. I have studied industrial electronics in the past on a prestiged public school in my state and I am here mostly to learn SMD component soldering and handling.

And also to fix my GTX970 FTW, but thats beside the point.

From snooping around a bit i see that this is a great community and I'm glad to be here.

(If you have a schematic for that GPU hit me up cause i'm having trouble identifying the burned mosfet)

Comment

Hello,

I'm from Rennes in Brittany and I love helping my friends and familly to repair all kind of stuff. I worked on some phone, Iphone and basic electronic stuff but I would love to learn much and do more advanced stuffs.

Comment

Hi all,
                  I'm a first year computer science university student but I also have a big interest in electronics and repair, been repairing electronics since I was 12. This forum seems to an amazing resource, thanks to everyone who has made it what it is!

Comment

Hello friends, I am glad that I found this help site and that I have the opportunity to join this group. After retiring I started to repair some electronics as a hobby and now electronic devices from family and neighbors keep arriving. I hope to learn a lot from you. I'm sorry if I made any mistakes. I'm still learning how to use the site's tools. Hug to everyone!

Comment

Hi all, ive been into PCs all my life and i finally bought my dream laptop (blade 15) almost 4 years ago now and i wish i hadnt.....

...... sometimes the fantasy is better than the real thing......

Comment

I've been repairing/using PC's since the Commodore PET..hehe..just has a flashback<G>. I'm only now realizing the scope of this whole bad cap thing

Comment

Hi all,
                          First time visitor/registerer/poster, not a professional but enjoy fixing stuff.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I can't say I've ever been forced to post before on a forum. LOL.

Great site! I've used it many times in the past to save LCD screens, and probably other items - I could have sworn I had an account before, but maybe that was with an old work account.

Looking to MAYBE repair an ancient, but still useful as a RDP client Toshiba laptop.

Comment

Hi Folks. I'm a retired electronics tech. I just found you and the site looks good.

Comment

helo to everyone here in badcaps

Comment

hello fellow tech.....

Comment

Hello. Stuck trying to fix a HP x360 Pro G5 EE and I landed here.

Comment

Hello fellow enthusiast... love reading topics in this group hoping for more things to learn ang achieve...

Comment

Hello, I found this forum looking for a solution to a problem. I am really interested in learning and contributing as much as I can. It is a pleasure for me to be here

Comment

Hello everyone! Looking for information and solutions to my doubts I have found this site that is really fantastic. I look forward to contributing to the community. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X