• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, Just hoping I could learn enough to fix my corrupted bios

Comment

Hello,

Found this site searching for a BN44-00202A schematic. Seems very helpful so far. I am an old hardware hacker and learned the basics from the founder of grounded grid design in FM transmitters.

Regards,
      Brett
      Brett

If you really want to find me, you should already know how. Otherwise just send me a PM.... however their may be a delay as I am a REALLY busy person.

BTW, I love the Mitsubishi DLP's and have three working units and chassis parts from another.

Comment

Hi everyone from Tunisia

Comment

Hello my friends. Here is George from Greece. I'm very happy for your forum. Keep up the good work. And thank you very much for your support. My respect.
          George!

Comment

Hello team! I'm Fran from Spain, glad to be here to learn! Regards!

Comment

Hello,

I've just registered on this forum. I'm glad to see so many nerdy tech guys around.

I'm from Bucharest Romania, I have a Bachelor of Computer Science degree and I like hacking, building, soldering, repairing stuff, both PCs and other gear, like audio amplifiers and such.

I'm also into DIY all sorts of things, my latest project is making a custom build of an HP Z600 v1 motherboard, to which I upgraded the bootblock to accept Xeon X5600 CPUs, custom crimping to make the PSU work with the mother board, fitting the thing into a CoolerMaster HAF-X case and all that.

I'm also into music, I play the guitar in a band and I've begun doing a bit of home production to that end.

Best Regards!

Comment

Hello guys!

Comment

Hello to everyone.

Comment

Greetings from NYC!

I've got a broken Vizio TV I need to make a thread about...

Comment

Just joined. My Samsung TV broke and I think with the help of these forums, I will be able to fix it. Glad this site exists!

Comment

Hello there,

I am always searching for information on electronics and where I can and when it is needed I can give some back. I am not a wizkid nor a topdag in elctronics, but some knowledge a gained when working at the development department of the CD at Philips and later at a same kind of development for digital datastorage on tape. The keen ones among you will know now that I must be pretty old. and I am. But never too old to learn. Electronics has changed massive since I finished electric engineering, but fortunately Ohm's law didn't. So I can hobby a little bit. I hope to get some nice Info and where I can help, I will be available. regards Paul

Comment

Hi everyone from Romania

Comment

Hi all,
                            I'm John from N. Ireland now 54 years old.
                            I started an interest in electronics at the age of 10, and built my first veroboard board project from Hobby electronics magazine then. (Just came across it in a garage clearout last week and have to say my soldering skills from then have definitely improved!!!)
                            At present I work for a local government education authority as part of a schools maintenance / repair team, attempting to fix any electronic that can be can be taken apart ....from faulty printer mechanisms to component level repair within laptops.
                            Hope I can be of assistance within this great website.
                            regards, John.

Comment

Hi From Argentina!
                              My name is Luciano!
                              I'm new to electronics, but i'll learn to be old in electronics!!!
                              Regards to everyone!!

Comment

Comment

It's nice to be on board! Im a retired electrician and I keep busy mostly working on vintage tube amps and restoring speakers. Occasionally someone gives me a solid state stereo amp to work on Stella but not that often so my knowledge of solid-state Electronics is slim but slowly growing. I've done quite a bit of recapping although I would not call myself an expert! As with the majority of sites I have joined, my goal is to learn. This looks like a good place to do it and I'm hoping that sight reading through the posts and asking some questions from time to time I will be able to become more proficient. I appreciate any help there anyone is willing to muster and as always, I appreciate any opportunity to learn.

Comment

I am a network engineer - Cisco.

Learning to repair tellies now and all sorts from washing machines to car ecu's.

Ex bbc micro/dragons32 machine code games programmer in the 80's and then Cobol and boring business programming.

Chucked my job 4 years ago after watchinig the move "WANTED" to go metal detecting and treasure hunting adventures in eastern europe - Found a large haul in Germany and retired now enjoying trying new things every day!

Comment

I am new here from Largo, FL

Comment

Sigge, location Sweden. Mainly into repairing STB's and TV*s

Comment

If only I could have my Commodore 64 and Atari back, life would be grand. I still have my Pong though.

Comment

Working...
                                          X