X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by simkard View Post
    Hello everyone,

Any chance that this tool might be upgraded for the 10th generation like T14s intel ?
    I have one which I can dump and post the BIOS and EC contents here if needed.
    Hello guys, just trying to find an answer regarding T14s models.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by simkard View Post
      Hello guys, just trying to find an answer regarding T14s models.
      Thanks
      The Autopatcher will not work. See the T14 thread https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=95736
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by CornholioGSM View Post
        Hello hello,
        i have here L390. Dump from bios (25Q128) was verified, patched and flashed back.
        Problem is , that i have nothing os screen - i can hear only ugly melody
        HDD was removed, tamper switch not found on mobo

*****SOLVED******

Hello mate, plz i have the same probleme how did you managed ?

Comment

thinkpag e14 gen2 cant bypassed

Comment

Originally posted by zak53 View Post
            Hello mate, plz i have the same probleme how did you managed ?
            Post your BIOS dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
              I've tried 8-10 different models between 4th gen and 8th gen. All reported working. It would be interesting to see what people report using the autopatcher.

Unfortunately I don't have that many SVP-locked Lenovo's on hand... lol
              Can you please explain how to run this command ? I have tried autopatch command but nothing will come up. I have a X1 carbon 9 with BIOS password. Please help.

Comment

hello please i need to unlock my lenovo t450s thanks a lot
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xbresk View Post
                  The Autopatcher is known to work with this model,didn`t you try it,was there a problem,did you install python, were there any error messages ? .

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by xbresk View Post
                    Try ....
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have read the instructions but an still struggling (I'm not too tecg savvy). I have a T470s with a BIOS password set that I can't remeber. To get the original BIOS (your_bios_image.ext) do I need to dump the one off the laptop or dump from a downloaded BIOS upadte file from the Lenovo website? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by woolleysi View Post
                        I have read the instructions but an still struggling (I'm not too tecg savvy). I have a T470s with a BIOS password set that I can't remeber. To get the original BIOS (your_bios_image.ext) do I need to dump the one off the laptop or dump from a downloaded BIOS upadte file from the Lenovo website? Thanks in advance.
                        The original bios is the bios in your laptop

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks hoaca388. What tool do I use to do that?

Comment

I have T470 and read and searched the whole forums. For somebody it seems worked and for somebody not.
                            I have read the backup and patched successfully,

but my laptop hangs at Lenovo screen without any beep without any further going just hanging here:

What can be wrong?
                            Original BIOS attached here

Comment

Originally posted by woolleysi View Post
                              Thanks hoaca388. What tool do I use to do that?
                              by a programmer device

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by ordinateur View Post
                                I have T470 and read and searched the whole forums. For somebody it seems worked and for somebody not.
                                I have read the backup and patched successfully
                                Clear ME your original bios and try again.
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-26-2022, 06:41 AM. Reason: edit full quote

Comment

Originally posted by ordinateur View Post
                                  I have read the backup and patched successfully,

but my laptop hangs at Lenovo screen without any beep without any further going just hanging here:

What can be wrong?
                                  Original BIOS attached here
                                  You can try this ... your original BIOS ...
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-26-2022, 02:20 PM. Reason: edited full quote

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                    You can try this ... your original BIOS ...
                                    Thanks very much but couldn't test your contribution file as earlier I finished it by paying to VFix.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Can someone please patch this?

Comment

Originally posted by Carloscji View Post
                                        Can someone please patch this?
                                        The Autopatcher is known to work with this model,didn`t you try it,was there a problem ? .

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

You MUST:

Comment

3rd Generation ThinkPad X1 Yoga anyone tried?

Comment

Working...
                                          X