View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 12:37 PM   #10
PeteS in CA
Badcaps Veteran

City & State: San Jose, CA
My Country: USA, Unsure of Planet
Line Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz & 115VAC, 400Hz
I'm a: Professional Tech
Default Re: ESR 0.6Ω capacitance -15% absolute must change?

As best I can tell, the PIC16F819 is a general purpose microcontroller, https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/...Doc/39598F.pdf . Perhaps it is being used as a supervisor.

Your 5VSB is working. The problem is in whatever circuit enables the main inverter, its controller, or in the main inverter itself. Since I lack a schematic, I suggest tracing the enable signal path to find where it stops working or there is some other circuit keeping the inverter disabled.

I suggest making a list of the ICs' part numbers in the P/S and seeing what each IC is. For example, an LM339 is a quad comparator and an LM358 is a dual op-amp.

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.
Anti-Covid-Vaxxer pig crap claim/prediction, Doctor: Heart Failure from mRNA Jabs "Will Kill Most People" | Principia Scientific Intl. ; Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche Warns COVID-19 Jab Injuries and Deaths Will Soon "Collapse Our Health System" (VIDEO) ; Fully Vaxxed May 2021; Since that time I've done 7 5Ks, 1 8K, 8 10Ks, and 4 half marathons
PeteS in CA is offline   Reply With Quote