Philips 55PUS7304/12 Android Backlight & Ambilight ON, Blank Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 55PUS7304/12 Android Backlight & Ambilight ON, Blank Screen

Okay, friends... i just won the bids on Ebay for this defect 4K TV. seller description backlight come on and the Ambilight too, but the screen remain black. no more info about the sound. photos attached from seller side..

my thinking its Firmware issue.. so right now i am working on to ready Android firmware to over write all section via USB. as PKG & FRCV with Thanks to Alex.. include:

Code:
    tpv_nt315_2k19_isp.bin
    tpv_nt334_2k19_data_isp.bin
    tpv_nt334_2k19_isp.bin
    upgrade_loader.pkg
    with my hope my suspect in place LOL...

what do you think..?
    Attached Files

Re: Philips 55PUS7304/12 Android Backlight & Ambilight ON, Blank Screen

I think more than likely...It has a loose muffler belt. no wait a minute...that's what the mechanic said was wrong with my ford mustang.
    Last edited by nomoresonys; 03-08-2021, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Probably a bad component on panel driver board but hopefully it's as easy as just the firmware that you mention.
      Last edited by nomoresonys; 03-08-2021, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
        that's what the mechanic said was wrong with my ford mustang.
        Man.. you are lucky to have Mustang..... take this Philips and give me yours.. LOL ... common... do the deal

Comment

Lol, I'm so tired of tvs...wish I had more cars.

Comment

Lol, I'm so tired of tvs...wish I had more cars.
            i thought i am only crazy on mustang... however i hope its not panel issue.. my aim to have it for little money only to challenge my brain if i my calculation correct. beside i love android to root it and try to contributed Oscam binary to descramble paid TV channel. let see when it arrive in one piece LOL

Comment

Cool, rooting sounds like fun...was a 66 pony...wish I never sold it, would like to get a fastback. Love the muscle cars from the 60's...big motors and fine lines.
              Last edited by nomoresonys; 03-08-2021, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Cool, rooting sounds like fun...was a 66 pony...wish I never sold it, would like to get a fastback. Love the muscle cars from the 60's...big motors and fine lines.
                it sound the Gasoline smell of this pony still in nose LOL

Comment

Oh INDEED it is.

Comment

EDIT:
                    This project ended, Today the TV arrived in condition as rubbish of pieces. i call direct Ebay and they pick it up from me back to the seller...
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Diah; 03-12-2021, 12:39 PM.

Comment

looks like a panel issue to me ..

Comment

Working...
                      X