• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Guys! First time here greetings from Argentina

Comment

Hello everyone!
      Name is Nawaz from Mauritius. I have a degree in Communication and Electronics Engineering and have always been addicted to circuit board and electronics ever since I can remember. Looking forward to learning a ton from everyone as well as giving back!

Comment

Hi all, I'm a new member and I'm starting to learning how to solder and how to troubleshoot problems, hope to found the right forum as it seems!

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello to everyone!

Comment

Hi, thanks for this forum. Im hoping to find help here

Comment

I am very excited to be part of this forum, I am from México and I am eager to learn and share the few or much knowledge I have. Thank you for the opportunity

Comment

Всем привет!С радостью буду участвовать,и спасибо всем кто уже здесь

Comment

Hi, aspiring novelist here. Just looking to get some technical details correct. Thanks for suffering this fool. Best- Bryan

Comment

I'm Mike,

I joined here looking for tips for DIY repair on electronics.

My current project is my Home Theater equipment.

I was only getting 3 out of 8 channels working with my AV receiver. I did a hard reset and it fixed it for about a day. I then took the receiver apart and did a thorough clean and bam, fixed! Yea I know newb right? haha

My knowledge of electronic repair is very green too non-existant. I can be taught almost anything.

Thanks for having me

Comment

Hallo zusammen

Mein Name ist Manny

auch unter Manny_Phone_Doc in Köln langsam bekannt.
                        Ich habe eine Reparaturdienst bis hin zur Chipebene gegründet und befinde mich noch in den Anfängen im Microsoldering was mir sehr viel Spaß macht, da dieser Markt sehr im kommen ist freue ich mich schon riesig drauf sobald ich online Werbung mache da Ich kleinunternehmer bin sind meine Preise auch niedriger als meiner Konkurenten aber das Stört mich nicht Ich freue mich hier zu sein und hoffe auf gute zusammenarbeit.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Manny

Comment

So many bad caps, so little time. Looking forward to the advice of you experienced forum members!

Comment

Good day everyone. I'm new on this forum. I love troubleshooting electronics but sometimes experiencing difficulties due to a lack of knowledge. I hope my skills will improve with the help of you guys.

Thanks.

Comment

hi hello im Erwan im a french student in developpement
                              sorry if my english is not very good

Comment

Hi. I'm Mark.

I have an Abit KR7A that has bulging caps, and I'm trying find alternatives as the failed caps are no longer manufactured.

Comment

hi - slaine here - looking for some hp bios unlocking help - pi3 in action with flashrom active. did a couple of older hps already via manual $VSS clearing - now looking for some new information - thx maziif for the great tools

Comment

Hello, Just registered to get some help for soldering.

Comment

Hi !
                                      I repair cell phones , tablets , laptops .

Comment

Hi,
                                        Joined up looking for help,
                                        West Midlands, UK.
                                        Thanks

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Ralph. I have been a lurker of this forum for a while and finally decided to join.
                                          I'm an arcade repair technician and want to share some of my repair experiences on various items.

Comment

Working...
                                          X