attached are the bin files from the T2 activation
    you can run the mina activation tool by putting the MacBook Pro in DFU Mode
    but unless you pay the unreasonable $90 to $120 that mina resellers
    want for letting you submit the serial you want to use
    it will come up with the message "serial no authorised"
    you can use the tool with the bin files with the tool but although
    successful it will give wrong summary details in about this mac
    ie: displays that it is a 13" when it should state its a 16" etc
    Hi is there new t2 unlock files available?

Comment

Re: T2 Chip Programmer Tool

Originally posted by MughalG
      i have good working Activation_Lock bin files for all models with same configuration as per model
      of course method is not for free
      New serial number / WiFi/ Bluetooth address already built into it?

Comment

Originally posted by MughalG
        i have good working Activation_Lock bin files for all models with same configuration as per model
        of course method is not for free
        I'm very sure you've got a lot of free help on this forum, I mean from people who didn't get the knowledge/tools free of charge.

Comment

Originally posted by anhbanxoi
          I cannot open minaT2Activator on Macbook M1. Anybody tested that file?
          Use it on an intel-based system.

Comment

What programmer interface for reading the chip please? Is the a socket for tl866 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by paulyboy View Post
              What programmer interface for reading the chip please? Is the a socket for tl866 thanks
              Hi

Ch340 programmer , like by-t200

Comment

Any programmer that can read/write to a 25 Series SPI FLASH should be able to interface with the T2 ROM. The CH341A chipset is utilized by most popular products that were developed specifically for the T2 ROM, but a TL866 should also be able to read/write to it so long as you use a 1.8v adaptor when reading it (or use an adaptor that has the 1.8v conversion logic built in).

Comment

Originally posted by andriyd1 View Post
                  New serial number / WiFi/ Bluetooth address already built into it?
                  Yes sure already modified
                  BR

Comment

BY-200 is best for now, anyway you can read it with any programmer but need to solder points
                    BR

Comment

Originally posted by anhbanxoi
                      I cannot open minaT2Activator on Macbook M1. Anybody tested that file?
                      M1 Not supported

Comment

Hi there, after using this kind of bypass (flashing the spi flash)
                        I have two issue: first is that mina/checkm8 give an error, something like "was not able to read from your t2 mac"
                        And if i try to online restore it, i let me put the password for wifi, but after that it does nothing...

Any advise?

Comment

Ok after flashing spi back to stock, machine seems to pass this step witch make be belive that either its the issue with mina/check8 or maybe those sn are now blocked by apple...

Comment

anyone know the socket for the rom

Comment

anyone know the socket for the rom
                              USON8 4x3mm

Comment

I think the T2 unlock data for A1932 is blocked, that Serial number in the T2 unlock bin may be blocked now by Apple because cannot restore in Apple Configurator 2. Can anyone confirm if they have used it recently ?

Comment

Maybe something is wrong with the file you're using. Try using your stock bin file with a Mina-fied (if you get what I mean) serial number, it should work.

Comment

I used T203 for A1932 2018 model on 20/10, it worked well. Then I tried to use it for my A2179 2020 model, it gave error "not found SSH device, check it and try again". I got this error at the last step while the "minaT2activator" started running? anybody else has the same issue? Please share your solutions.

One more question here: Can we modify the serial number in those unlock data bin file, before we auto program the rom chip? Will the changing of the serial number affect the jailbreaking?

All helps and discussions are welcome.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                      I was curious if the T2 chip serial being changed would allow cracking the Firmware lock and icloud lock of a device? We came across the T2 Rom Tool and this allows the use of changing the serial which in our experience would allow removal of MDM on older models (2017-and older). Would that isolate the icloud bypass since it is married to the serial of the T2 chip? Curious since we are close to pulling the trigger on a wholesale lot and we anticipate iCloud devices in MacBooks etc. Piernov or anyone have thoughts on this?

Update: People are saying yes and no. If you change the serial you would have to change the UUID? Apple looks at the serial and the UUID in the rom. I know we could figure this out some how some way.

Any answer to this original question? If I modify the serial number in the unlock data bin file, will the iCloud bypass still work?

Comment

Hi. Also interested to learn if the T203 tool is suitable to remove password off A1932. Looking to purchase a broken A1932 from Ebay but only if we can get the password off the unit. Real focus is to learn on how to remove and replace the very thin LCD retina as compared to replacing the display assembly.

Comment

Originally posted by david zhao View Post
                                          I used T203 for A1932 2018 model on 20/10, it worked well. Then I tried to use it for my A2179 2020 model, it gave error "not found SSH device, check it and try again". I got this error at the last step while the "minaT2activator" started running? anybody else has the same issue? Please share your solutions.

One more question here: Can we modify the serial number in those unlock data bin file, before we auto program the rom chip? Will the changing of the serial number affect the jailbreaking?

All helps and discussions are welcome.

David
                                          Same happened to me for my A2179. SSH error

Comment

Working...
                                          X