This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Ive been a member of this board since 2017 and got lots of helpful information in the past. Today I want to fully activate my account and start my own thread because th power supply of my Panasonic plasma is giving me a headache

Comment

Hello,
      I created this account a long time ago, mostly so I could see pictures, and I've been lurking this forum since then.
      Only today I realised it might have been polite to come here and say hello.

Comment

Greetings, I'm Jesse
        I have had an account for a long time but never posted, i'm here to find information on some parts.

Comment

Hi there people. Just found this forum today trying to troubleshoot a vizio TV. Wish me luck!

Comment

Hi.
            After reading few post i really like this forum, so i'm here to help.

Comment

Hello everyone. I back to the forum.

Comment

Hello,i jist found this forum and needed some help with repairing a hisense tv ltdn424320.
                It keeps restarting,sometimes doesnt turn on at all.
                Please help
                Thanks

Comment

Hello,just found this forum.
                  Need help with hisense ltdn42k320.It keeps restarting sometimes doesnt turn on at all
                  Please help
                  Thanks

Comment

Hello , just found this forum from a youtube video.

I am Alex from Romania , and i am a newbie in thinkpads reparation

Thank you

Comment

Hi, so, I'm new here and just wanted to say HI!

/Cheers
                      Johan

Comment

Hi ,

I am Pedro from Portugal. I am a starter in reparation but i work in the electronics field for years.

Comment

Umm... ok, I accidentally broke my surface pro 4 during the replacement of the battery and screen, so that's why I came here to search if there is an idea to help to fix my device.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hey guys

Comment

Hi, I'm "ImLearning" and I'm trying to learn more about component level repair. I've been repairing different forms of PSU-s on my job for some time now and decided that I want to learn how to repair more complex stuff too.

Comment

It pleases me to be in this forum. I am from Peru and passionate about electronics. I have been an electronics technician since 1977. But I have tried to keep up with the latest developments. My first computer was a Commore 64 with a simple recorder as a reader and an adapted circuit so that it can communicate. It is a pleasure to be sharing this passion with all of you.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Helloo
                                      This is Sepehr, I work in IT (Network), I also like Electronics.

Comment

Hi Everyone, just joined recently to this community as a hobby electronic repairman.

Comment

Hello to all!

Comment

Working...
                                          X