• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello, glad i found this resource for my iphone x repair training

Comment

Hello everybody. I live in the Alps in Italy. I love pizza and beer and I don't like working a lot.
      I am an amateur in the electronic field, but I hope to learn better one day

Comment

Heyo! Pretty sure this thread doesn't get scoured very much except for new members like myself... So glad this forum exists. I'm a DIY or die person from Montreal and a huge advocate for the right to repair movement!

Comment

Just found this site and so far it is really helpful. Looks like a great community

Comment

Hi, I'm Yurii from Kyiv, Ukraine. I just want to see photo of my HP ZR2740W

Comment

Hello! I'm Davide from Italy and I have desperately search the boardview of Asus eeepc 904hd. Have a nice day

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello,

I am from slovak republic and I can help with xiaomi 13 i5-6200U notebook bios dump to somebody who need it.

And also I am fun of Raspbery pi 1,2,3,4 and arduino projects.

Comment

hi, i am luis felipe from colombia, i have been a repair technician for 12 years mostly videogame consoles and apple products. looking forward to participate in this great forum !!!!!

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Rodrigo Anjos and I'm from Brazil. Although I'm not a repair technician I'm a Electrical Engineer that is passionate for repairing my own and my families electronics. Glad I made out to such a nice forum!!

Comment

Hello all from far Putinstan province

Comment

I was fortunately referred to this forum from a Reddit member, and find the BIOS patchers and component-level information particularly interesting.

Posting from Asheville, North Carolina, and my other interest is diagnosing Mercedes-Benz automobiles and working on my own. Always excited to learn new stuff and share!

Comment

Hello hello. First time poster long time reader.

Comment

Hi Members,

I am new bee in Elelctronics repair, my name is Anand and i am an Electronics Engineer cum Software Engineer. Recently i had a chance to play around with some FPGA Hardware and having hard time to fix board which is very popular on internet it's called EBAZ4205 Mining Board. I have to add and remove some SMD 0603 registers to make it flash. I have bought a new HAKKO soldering station and having hard time to fix those registers.

If any one of you have an experience in fixing small SMD registers please guide me ....

Regards,
                              Anand

Comment

Hi I am a 50 year old man that loves taking stuff to bits and trying to sort myself rather than chucking it away I am new to forums and thought that I could learn more through one and this seemed a good one

Comment

Hi there, not much to say...

Comment

Hello Everybody.......
                                    48 years old, ex RAF Technician. Been burning myself with soldering irons for years, bad eyes and shaky hands seems to have increased the occurrences

Comment

Hardware tinkerer looking for resources.
                                      Happy to find such an active board and look forward to helping as and where I can

Comment

Hello everybody
                                        Sean from Ireland here
                                        Hoping to educate myself a bit on computer Bios

Comment

Hi from Bulgaria

Comment

Working...
                                          X