View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 06:43 AM   #12
Badcaps Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2013
City & State: midwest
My Country: U.S.
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 8,186
Default Re: Philips 70PUS7505/12 - Contrasts in image are echoed vertically upwards

"Here he uses a piece of thermal pad to put pressure on the flex cable connection that goes to the panel:" that IS it, it's called a tab bond and not as useful with the newer tvs that pretty much have NO frame holding them together.
nomoresonys is offline   Reply With Quote