X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Macbook M1 bypass FMM / EFI Unlock

Originally posted by sangnm1987 View Post
    Could you explain the "Business Apple ID"? Does it allow supervisor to stay on top of their devices including MDM? Thanks

so my plan was to write the sn, wifi/bluetooth address to a T2 MacBook and activate it with checkm8 and from their supervise the device with apple configurator 2. in order to get a MDM activation key you need to have a business Apple ID or school Apple ID. once you have it signed up you will get an activation key and from their put that activation key on the locked m1 and it should in theory bypass it because that activation key is tied to the sn and wifi/bluetooth address. but its all a theory and I don't have a business Apple ID and I don't have to tools reprogram the Nand on the T2 MACBOOK. and I also have no way of getting the wifi/bluetooth Mac address from the M1 MACBOOK. honestly getting the Mac address from the locked M1 is the biggest challenge.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Hello

to have the wifi mac just use your wifi in the activation lock screen and check the router configuration page to see the connected devices , i was able to retrieve the wifi mac but still dont have any idea how to get the bleutouth mac

Comment

otherwise the bt and wifi mac are used to generate the UUID which i think is used to apple for activation lock .

i'v found how the iphone UUID are generated but there is no information for macbook devices , my plan is to use VM and edit the config file to edit the uuid

i'v tried it with sn and linked the VM to my icloud and it sent the modified SN that i'v entered
          Last edited by walou; 04-26-2022, 05:48 PM.

Comment

There are Bluetooth sniffers. Getting it's address should be as easy as the wifi one.

Comment

Hi, is there any update regarding M1 chipset bypass?

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                Last character matters too, there can be some overlap between different models.
                I often see problems in the serial decoder algorithms.
                Especially on iphones with colors and storage.
                Does this happen to you too?
                I looked at how it was calculated.
                this diagram is reproduced on all iphone models with a rotation

XS Max (last digit)
                Space Gray- 1 64 4 256 7 512 c 64 g 256 k 256 n 64 R 256 W 512
                Silver------- 2 64 5 256 8 512 d 64 h 256 l 512 p 64 T 256 X 512
                Gold ------- 3 64 6 256 9 512 f 64 j 256 m 512 Q 64 V 256 Y 512

the letters AEIOUBSZ are also prohibited here

Comment

just a stupid a qst... how can you check if a macbook is bypassed or not .
                  is check by serial on paid website enough???

Comment

If you check it online with a paid service (FMM) and the result shows "ON", but the Mac is not linked to your AppleID, then the device was most likely bypassed.

I suppose there is only one way how you can find it out for free: You do restore the bridgeOS and after install the macOS.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
                      How do you get the info from the mac itself? I have A1932. with EFI and Icloud locked but its not erased
                      contact me in inbox

Comment

Originally posted by ismailweb View Post
                        contact me in inbox
                        You no longer have an inbox....and if you put that link back in your profile, you'll be permanently banned.
                        <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                        Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
                        http://folding.stanford.edu/
                        Team : 49813
                        Join in!!
                        Team Stats

Comment

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
                          How do you get the info from the mac itself? I have A1932. with EFI and Icloud locked but its not erased
                          I have solution for remove and byoass

Comment

Originally posted by ismailweb View Post
                            I have solution for remove and byoass
                            You are banned.
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by betonel View Post
                              Winbond chip is located on the back side of the board similar with T2 models. Attached you can find some pictures of what I've done. Be careful, it's 1.8V chip, so you need to use appropriate programmer adapter.
                              If you wonder what kind of wires I've used.. it's old pc IDE cable

Instead of wasting money on T203 (~$200) and get stuck with uson4*3 or DS809SE (~$200) which is exactly an R809F i use this:

64$ RT809F + 15 adapters ( 1.8V adapter required!)
                              https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A6uAnD
                              Programmer ( same as DS809SE )

25$ MacBook Apple Notebook Maintenance Serial Number Modification Tool T2 Chip Unlock BIOS Read Adapter Board
                              https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_ApVJfz
                              Let us program USON2*3 U3750+U3710 Wifi+BT ROM, XSON4*4, Apple T2 ROM USON 4*3 and Macbook M1 SOC, WSON6*5, WSON**6 and WLCSP 16 ball used on A1534 bios or SSD rom.

$52 Sam Connector with Seat Socket Serial Line for DS809SE
                              https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A0aPKx
                              Small mod is required to work with RT809F: undo all pins from connector and put it reverse way -> red will be on opposite side , and run a wire from PIN 8 (+) to pin 8 on the board , which you can hold it by hand, without needing to power on MB machine.
                              in this image, i can see you use apdapter "DIP8 to SOP8 0.65mm" to read Uson8 4*3 T2 chip, does it fit?
                              sorry for dumb question because im a newbie and I'm a knowledge seeker
                              Sr english not my main language,
                              Hope you reply me soon

Comment

A DIP8 to SOP8 won't work.
                                You need a board from AliExpress called "serial number modification tool T2 chip unlocking BIOS reading adapter board" as posted by betonel.
                                This has USON8 and other types of useful pinouts.

Comment

thanks for answer, but my Macbook in new version bridgeOS, hope checkra1n team do something

Comment

We're all waiting for new checkra1n release as it stands.

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                                      A DIP8 to SOP8 won't work.
                                      You need a board from AliExpress called "serial number modification tool T2 chip unlocking BIOS reading adapter board" as posted by betonel.
                                      This has USON8 and other types of useful pinouts.
                                      over 20$ in my country very expensive, what do you think when I use copper jump wire to connect T2 Rom chip in Adapter "DIP8 to SOP8"

Comment

lifehack to all you
                                        Attached Files
                                        Kill the state in yourself and you will be free like a wind...

Comment

oh, really? i see in this picture, you are using "DIP8-SOP8 0.65mm". does it fit for "uson8 4*3 "???
                                          and why you add capacitor to transistor and jump to 8 pin adapter? ( I think it convert 3v3 vol to 1.8V to use with t2 chip )
                                          sorry for dumb question, i am a newbie D
                                          Last edited by tungtuoitinh; 05-25-2022, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X