This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motherboard schematics archive?

my folder gets updated again... asus, acer, apple, fujitsu, toshiba, hp, benq, samsung... schematics and some more

ftp://helpedia.com/pub/temp/uploads/ala_borbe/
    Im Back... sort of...

Comment

Thanks so much for these! I was just talking to a friend how it was somewhat hard to find mobo schematics and I stumbled across this thread a few days ago. 12k+ files, um yes please. Sits right under 30gb. I'm sure there are some dupes but no problem.

BTW, I use FileSeek to search the archive recursively to find what I need. Can search file names and contents and super fast. Very handy vs skimming through multiple folders/files.

Comment

my folder updated again, some new stuff here, playstation PS and PS2 schematics added, ATX psu schematics and some components datasheet... you can use filezilla to sync with old content

and tnx for tip about fileseek, its great
        Im Back... sort of...

Comment

your a good man ala_borbe

Comment

Originally posted by Nocta View Post
            Today I found this website. It's just great: http://kythuatphancung.com
            Hi master, can you help me, i need schematics sony vaio pcg 31311 w please, i was look from http://kythuatphancung.com but not ready

Comment

Dead links - removed.
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-03-2020, 09:14 AM. Reason: DEAD LINKS - REMOVED.

Comment

please someone give me user id & password of ftp server.
                Thanks

Comment

Hello guys!

I'm interested if there is a way to find capacitors, or resistors on the boards easily? Like are there board layouts to these schematics attached somewhere? Because when I figure out probably what capacitor causing the problem after I still have to find it on the board, which is not easy without a layout. Hope someone can help me with this

Cheers,
                  TH

Comment

hi can i get the pass and user

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureHunter View Post
                      Hello guys!

I'm interested if there is a way to find capacitors, or resistors on the boards easily? Like are there board layouts to these schematics attached somewhere? Because when I figure out probably what capacitor causing the problem after I still have to find it on the board, which is not easy without a layout. Hope someone can help me with this

Cheers,
                      TH
                      Hey guys, still would like to know if there is a solution to my problem

Comment

Hey Guys

Would someone help me to get Asus U53F Laptop Schematic with the Corresponding Boardview file? Much Appreciate this in advance. Thanks a Lot

Comment

is there a way to download everything instead of just downloading them one-by-one?

Comment

FileZilla helps, but where ill get boardviews?

Comment

looks like no boardviews

Comment

Hello guys, does anyone has any schematics for Asus motherboard P5GCMX1333? I have a few boards no display problems. Maybe related with pwm, a schematics may help to find the faults.

Kind regards
                                Nash

Comment

Hi all,

anyone has board view files for iPhones?

Regards

Comment

I need mt50in1 board schematic has anyone ? Motherboard let working shutdowns in few seconds. pls help
                                    Best regards Guenhan

Comment

Hi guys i will let my Google Drive folder here i have over 1500 notebook schematics and i will be glad to share.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...0E&usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by SERGIO_372 View Post
                                        Hi guys i will let my Google Drive folder here i have over 1500 notebook schematics and i will be glad to share.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...0E&usp=sharing
                                        Awesome!! I was looking only for the schematic of my laptop but I got them all in one easy download, Thanks a lot!!

Comment

Keep an eye out for my driver i've got much more schematics here and i will organize them all and upload.

Comment

Working...
                                          X