This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all, i'm from France and i'm beginner electronics technican but i know well hardware, thanks for this forum

Comment

Hello, love to learn new things about anything related to engineering and technology. have completed a degree in computer science, but that wasn't enough, due to school being as exspensive as it is and sometimes boring, i prefer to learn on my own. i managed to get pretty good at programming, automotive and residential electrical systems, computer hardware, but now i have taken an interest in board level repair of all kinds so that i can apply this knowledge in the automotive world with onboard computers and regular everyday pc's

Comment

Hi
        I am a new member from Australia, housebound due to corona virus restrictions here on movement. My lovely Panasonic Plasma 65" (purchased 2013) decided to create a big black line in the middle of its screen and tring to avoid a $1000 replacement I started to investigate and found what I think is the problem a C2 board on the base of the TV identified as TNPA5756. Further investigation led me to your interesting forum.
        I am not an electronics guy but have always had mega respect for people who find solutions in this area, so thanks for letting me register from sunny Australia. If anyone knows anything about this issue I would be very grateful to get a message. In the meantime I will go and explore.

Comment

Hi thank you for being here, Joven is my name first I would like to thank the admin/owner of this page and the genius people around here by the way I am also computer technician, I graduated Major in Electronics working in IT support for 15yrs awts' but a very lazy IT person worked on BPO for 9yrs and I'm back to my passion as computer tech. I would love to fix things especially laptops. Hope we can share more knowledge and ideas. Thank you

Comment

Hi,
            I have a couple of original XBOX and a Mac SE30 to fix. I'm glad this forum exists !
            .vince

Comment

Hi,
              I'm new on forum, i'm from Poland. I'm glad this forum exists

Comment

I'm Patrick, Electronic hobbyist for 4 years.

Comment

Hi Badcaps' members!

I am Arkadiusz aka trolu609
                  I am 30years old
                  Polish but I live in UK (Scotland).

Electronic hobbyist (after my dad)
                  Polish champion in benchpress competitions

Comment

Very good to everyone.
                    I stand before all of you.
                    I will help as far as I can.
                    Thanks for all beforehand.
                    Greetings.

Comment

New guy here to the site, but I've been replacing caps for years as a Dentist.. joke, and also as a home repair Doc.
                      This site is a powerhouse of info.
                      Eric

Comment

Hi
                        located in Cyprus, been dealing with PCs mainly not Macs, but Mac are like any pc now... since 1998. I love electronics and programming a BIOS chip is one of the areas that never explored in the past...

Comment

Hello all, my name is Will. Longtime reader from fixing a few TVs, first time poster.

Comment

Hi! I'm an engineer, but working mostly with music and video now.

Comment

Hello,

Software and Computer/Electrical Engineer in Atlanta GA. Looking for good info on a variety of computer issues. Thanking everyone for all their help and posting to fix problems.

Lance

Comment

Hi! Im from Australia and just started trying to fix Tv's, been repairing computers for about 15 years as a hobby and now trying something new

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for capacitors for replacing the bad GSCs that are on a board that a buddy from work gave me.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hi All, time to develop electronics skills. 1x dead MacBook Pro Retina 2012 going to come back to life soon...

Comment

Hi together,

I'm matthias, working as software developer. I have currently some issues with a used notebook having bios locked. I already found some information's here, but struggling with details

Best Regards

Comment

Hi All,

My name is Chris. I'm 57 years old and live between London and Cambridge in the UK.
                                        I mostly do controller repairs on vibration test equipment, an area I have been involved with for the last 33 years.

Comment

Hi @ all,

I came across this forum by accident. I am 40 years old and from Germany. I hope that I will find a solution to my problem here

Comment

Working...
                                          X