acer aspire 4752

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acer aspire 4752

Anyone can help me on this acer aspire 4752 JE40 HR MB 10267-4. the problem is all voltages are present but cannot power on, i notice that if i touch the pin 4
    ON PWRCN1 3.3v bluelight comes if i remove blue light gone, and also notice the mosfet connected to same with pin 4, pin 4 have 3.3v pin3 have 3.3v
    Attached Files

Re: acer aspire 4752

anyone please help

Comment

bad solder joints may be the cause does the voltage drops #power button ?

Comment

the voltages is not droping it stays on 3.4v but goes up on .42 to up something.I noticed also that when i rest the board for a couple of minutes it can turn on directly with no problem but unplugging and plugging back the charger it cannot turn on but voltages on pin 4 is ok

Comment

try to re solder it...try to test continuity..
          Never stop LEARNING because life never stops TEACHING!

Comment

already did resolder same results I noticed once it cannot turn when you touch the 3pin mosfet 1 and 3 turn on lights blue comes up but when release lights gone

Comment

Originally posted by Mulong2019 View Post
              already did resolder same results I noticed once it cannot turn when you touch the 3pin mosfet 1 and 3 turn on lights blue comes up but when release lights gone
              heat the MB with hot air gun near charging IC & 3&5V regulate & the first 2 fets for any results

Comment

here is the schematics try to trace it..
                Attached Files

Comment

@techtiger i tried your idea reheat the chip and mosfet still the same it turns on when laptop is on rest but after plugging out and plugged in again cannot turn on

Comment

Anyone can help me on this acer aspire 4752 JE40 HR MB 10267-4. the problem is all voltages are present but cannot power on, i notice that if i touch the pin 4
                    ON PWRCN1 3.3v bluelight comes if i remove blue light gone, and also notice the mosfet connected to same with pin 4, pin 4 have 3.3v pin3 have 3.3v
                    did you check the ram if its ok... did you reflash the bios? all voltage rails are present? try to reflash the bios chip.. try also to check the rtc bios battery.. is the switch button connected to the keyboard? if so try to disconnect the keyboard and connect the power adapter if it still powers on..

here is the bios dump
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...4&d=1464192697
                    Last edited by Duranitron; 07-04-2020, 06:23 AM.

Comment

JE40 HR boardview - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=972108
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@duranitron ram is ok because once it turns on display comes and you can used no problem, once you unplugged the charger and plugged again it cannot turn on, I need to wait for a couple of minutes to turn again, all voltages are present, i did not try to flash the bios

Comment

tried flashing the bios same result

Comment

is the fet pu3802 ? when you touch BLUE light comes on

Comment

@techtiger the mosfet is Q6801 Which touching it bluelight comes but fan is not spinning

Comment

anyone can help on this please

Comment

Remove the ribbon cable from PWRCN1, short pin 3 to GND, see if the board powers up.
                                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@smdflea already tried that nothing happens but if i short this 3pin mosfet blue light comes up fan not spinning but release it blue light gone
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Its only for the LED if you think its a problem remove or replace the mosfet. With no power check theres no continuity between PWRCN1 pins 3 and 4.
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-05-2020, 03:57 AM.

Comment

I tried replacing that mosfet still the same issue

Comment

Working...
                                        X