Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigabyte Rx560 - error 43

Gigabyte Rx560 - error 43

hello have this Rx560 that shows error 43. as mostly it is related to memory i reballed all chips and two memory tests show no error.

so whe can be problem when error 43?

Re: Gigabyte Rx560 - error 43

Try reprogramming the bios

Comment

Hello to you

. I had the same problem with code 43 and maximum resolution 1024x1080 on my Rx 470. =(

And unable to install all the drivers. I had to erase the original program and reprogram another BIOS version. Try reprogramming the BIOS with AMDFlash I think. Ideally, save the original bios program on the chips and erase with a programmer found on Aliexpress and then install the correct compatible bios.

Start by installing a bios from oldest to newest and see if it crashes the system. If nothing does check the voltages on bios and PCI Express level I think. Hoping that the GPU is not faulty. Send a photo with CPU-Z.

Comment

It could be that tserver does not detect a memory error, when the memory is only "somewhat" broken, so that it fails on higher frequencies only.

There is a way to let tserver test on higher frequencies -> You may try the hint from DrasticRepairs at the end of the thread:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101715
        Last edited by DynaxSC; 01-26-2022, 05:14 PM.

Comment

reball did not help so i found some used rams, replace it and bam. everything works

Comment

Working...
          X