Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need bio s dump for Dell Latitude 3190 2 in 1 LA-F461P

Hello

i need a dump bios for the Dell Latitude 3190 2 in 1 LA-F461P .
    I have the old one but it is not working

thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Need bio s dump for Dell Latitude 3190 2 in 1 LA-F461P

Originally posted by bakre View Post
    Hello

i need a dump bios for the Dell Latitude 3190 2 in 1 LA-F461P .
    I have the old one but it is not working

thanks
    Original merged with the same version as in your dump (v1.7.0) stock bios update:
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Very thanks Vesko356

Your bios is working but my mainboard has another issue after fixing it, i have flash the old bios and it works again.
      The issue was very hard to find, it was some lines broken under the RAM chipafter bridge all the broken lines the laptop works again.
      I have tried your posted bios and it;s work also.

Comment

Latitude 3190 2in1 BIOS Unlock Request

The BIOS can't be unlocked by master password as it comes with suffix 00001 - master password unlock was disabled.

Can you unlock the BIOS dump file, please?
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Latitude 3190 2in1 BIOS Unlock Request

Originally posted by Kazik View Post
          The BIOS can't be unlocked by master password as it comes with suffix 00001 - master password unlock was disabled.

Can you unlock the BIOS dump file, please?
          Here you are:
          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Latitude 3190 2in1 BIOS Unlock Request

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
            Here you are:
            Sorry for late reply.

Thank you for unlocking the bios dump.

It works fine.

Comment

help me with UE2 bios file 3190 la-f461p

Comment

Hello please, can you help me to unlock password for this DELL3190?
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Everyone

i need a dump bios for the Dell Latitude 3190 2 in 1 LA-F461P REV 1.0. My file

has bios password and, i try and the one in the forum.it does not work at all. Now i return the orginal file is not working at all sir.

S/N- BWHD9Y2
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Akintunde View Post
                    Hello Everyone

i need a dump bios for the Dell Latitude 3190 2 in 1 LA-F461P REV 1.0. My file

has bios password and, i try and the one in the forum.it does not work at all. Now i return the orginal file is not working at all sir.

S/N- BWHD9Y2
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Vesko356; 04-06-2023, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      >>>>>

>

Thank you sir. it work perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Akintunde View Post
                        Thank you sir. it work perfectly
                        You're welcome.
                        If you find our efforts helpful, please consider donating an amount of your choice to the forum that needs our help now.
                        Thank you.

>>>>>

Comment

[QUOTE=omran1@!;1253548]HI
                          The BIOS can't be unlocked by master password
                          CAN ANY ONE TO HELP ME thnx
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by omran1@!
                            The BIOS can't be unlocked by master password
                            Why? Whats's the suffix? Post the master password you've tried?

Comment

Bsyc9y2-0001 i dont find the master bios foll dell 3190
                              Last edited by omran1@!; 07-11-2023, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by omran1@! View Post
                                Bsyc9y2-0001 i dont find the master bios foll dell 3190
                                Unlocked:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Thx

Comment

Hello!
                                    I need a dump bios for the Dell Latitude 3190, LA-F461P .
                                    I have the old one but it is locked with master password.

Thank you.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by olo View Post
                                      Hello!
                                      I need a dump bios for the Dell Latitude 3190, LA-F461P .
                                      I have the old one but it is locked with master password.

Thank you.
                                      You mean admin password, the master password is used to unlock in case you forgot the admin password, and while we are talking about this scenario, what is the suffix shown on the Dell Security Manager screen? Have you tried the master password?

Comment

You mean admin password, the master password is used to unlock in case you forgot the admin password, and while we are talking about this scenario, what is the suffix shown on the Dell Security Manager screen? Have you tried the master password?

Yes, I meant the admin password
                                        5683S73-E7AB
                                        of course, I tried to generate a password, but it does not fit.
                                        All other bios that I flashed, the laptop does not turn on.

Comment

Working...
                                        X