• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP 850 G1 - Unlock Password

Originally posted by AccountSaver View Post
    Hello!

I have made an original dump with my programmer (which is locked):
    https://we.tl/t-sXObroInlD

And i have tried with some tools, UEFI Tool,HPUnlocker , etc. etc different tests,but the laptop doesn't even work with those so i am sure i am making some mistakes
    https://we.tl/t-YZiMabJVWz

So can someone unlock the original dump (it has my win10 key inside and all the info as well) ? Because with the original it works fine.
    Try this unlock or not. Remove cmos or battery also.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by imranromi; 02-02-2021, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      if it doesn't work try this ..
      You didn't tell me,did you do anything with it? I mean the first one you posted was from Unlocker HP tool ?
      (It was the 1st thing that i did before opening the thread).

So should i try the newest you have post ?

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
      Try this unlock or not. Remove cmos or battery also.
      Yeah , none battery is attached into the system.
      I will try after @peste.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        if it doesn't work try this ..
        We opened and all the , options are NOT grey any more.
        But i have lost everything in Serials etc.
        Attached Files

Comment

It automatically did something , first time i see something like that. In restore.

But we keep missing , serials etc. and Windows key from the embedded chip.

The good side,is the boot to windows, and that the options are not grey anymore.
          Attached Files

Comment

It automatically did something , first time i see something like that. In restore.

But we keep missing , serials etc. and Windows key from the embedded chip.

The good side,is the boot to windows, and that the options are not grey anymore.
            And my file update?

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
              And my file update?
              Didn't try it. Because i already had results with the file of @peste.

Comment

Didn't try it. Because i already had results with the file of @peste.
                try the file @imranromi if it is Ok, you will not have to enter the DMI information, if it does not work, write again the bios sent by me and enter the DMI information ... here is the video ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: HP Elitebook 850 G1 Bios Unlock

Hi

I bought hp 850 G1 in an unknown condition. I checked this model and the problem was a damaged bios, so I bought SOP8 programmer. In next step I desoldered two chips. One is 16 mb and second 2 mb. I cleaned both chips. My motherboard model number is 6050A2559101-MB-A03. I find in internet bios for my motherboard but the bios was to the HP 840 (this is the same motherboard model). So I flashed both chips and solder to the motherboard. Laptop turn on but I was glad too quickly.

In this moment i have two problems:

1. The following message was displayed: The Embedded Controler MUD data is not valid while MPM is locked. This in not a big problem

2. My second problem is more serious. My laptop has two graphic card (Intel and AMD). My operating system sees only Intel card.

So I have a question

Maby, someone has a bios (i mean 2mb file and 16 mb file) for hp 850 g1 without a password but with support for both graphics cards?

Please help.

Comment

Post your original bios backups, not the random ones you found on the internet .
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      Post your original bios backups, not the random ones you found on the internet .
                      This is imposible. The chip 2 mb and 16 mb bios was in half (i don't know) cleaned/broken. Looks like someone has damaged the bios or interrupted its update.

I need any bios with support both graphic card. In the future I will change the motherboard serial numbers if I have the appropriate bios

Comment

Originally posted by perzyk23 View Post
                        This is imposible. The chip 2 mb and 16 mb bios was in half (i don't know) cleaned/broken. Looks like someone has damaged the bios or interrupted its update.

I need any bios with support both graphic card. In the future I will change the motherboard serial numbers if I have the appropriate bios
                        here

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...4&d=1553532677
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...2&d=1553683272
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks a lot!
                          I will check in monday and write whats happedn with my laptop.
                          In the meantime, I will be enjoying the weekend

BR

Comment

Hi.
                            After two weeks, I come back with the answer.
                            The Bios works great with my 850 G1 model. I enter serial number, sku, uuid etc with HP BIOSCONFIGUILITY. Everything works great. Thanks a lot!

ps
                            I can't edit my last post.
                            Last edited by perzyk23; 06-03-2021, 03:44 PM. Reason: ps

Comment

bios.bin required for hp elitebook 850 g1

hi everyone i have downloaded the correct bios update exe file from hp using the hp detect tool. the laptop has an administrator password on it which i don't have the password. i believe the bios has been attempted to be dumped and written using the hp unlock exe tool but the bios chip has been dumped with a bad dump and unfortunately has been erased and written with a bad unlocked.bin and now does not have a good backup of the original bios.bin

ch341a was used with a poor clip attached. I have now removed the bios chip. is it possible if I upload the manufacturer bios setup.exe file someone could make me bios.bin from it so I could erase the chip and then flash back the proper bios.bin that someone would be kind enough to make as I have no experience in creating or extracting a bin file from an exe file. if someone can help me out would be very much appreciated.

Comment

Re: bios.bin required for hp elitebook 850 g1

Originally posted by newbie_unlocker View Post
                                hi everyone i have downloaded the correct bios update exe file from hp using the hp detect tool. the laptop has an administrator password on it which i don't have the password. i believe the bios has been attempted to be dumped and written using the hp unlock exe tool but the bios chip has been dumped with a bad dump and unfortunately has been erased and written with a bad unlocked.bin and now does not have a good backup of the original bios.bin

ch341a was used with a poor clip attached. I have now removed the bios chip. is it possible if I upload the manufacturer bios setup.exe file someone could make me bios.bin from it so I could erase the chip and then flash back the proper bios.bin that someone would be kind enough to make as I have no experience in creating or extracting a bin file from an exe file. if someone can help me out would be very much appreciated.
                                post the name of the motherboard model..and the backup of the bios as corrupt as it is ..
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Re: Elitebook 850 G1 please for help unlocking password

How do you create a dump file of bios

Comment

Originally posted by bonglord View Post
                                    How do you create a dump file of bios
                                    you need an SPI programmer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY

Comment

Hello
                                      Can someone help with a bios reset on the Elitebook 850-g1?
                                      Thanks in advance
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by girolamo View Post
                                        Hello
                                        Can someone help with a bios reset on the Elitebook 850-g1?
                                        Thanks in advance
                                        Did you try RCUnlocker

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98539

Comment

Yes, i downloaded it, and successfully reset the bios!
                                          Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                          X