Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG 50LF561V LEDs

Originally posted by Bloopeta View Post
    Heres a pic, as my eye sight isnt the most reliable these days lol, may be more 3.5mm??
    LOL neither my...
    any way 4040 SMT Led called too 3535 as measurement with out soldering pad
    you can find on ali express many... but just advice use the one round 4.6 volts not the 3 volts for long life if you are going to replace one or 2 pieces

Comment

So they're not 6v ? these are 6v, whole strips but described as 6 volt: https://www.ebay.com/c/1264935641

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
        So they're not 6v ? these are 6v, whole strips but described as 6 volt: https://www.ebay.com/c/1264935641
        They are for a different TV are they not?? A 55" model?

Mine is LG 50LF561V

Comment

Says 55LF561V, I'm thinking same led but those strips would be a little longer, you couldn't use those strips of course but I think vinceroger is right about them being 6 volts.

Comment

the seller are wrong the photo he put on are 3V. as OP
            we look on his other offer... no V written at all.
            as i wrote on my post 4 LG are 4.6V, however it measured always how much it reserve current and how much it forward to next led..
            Last edited by Diah; 11-25-2019, 04:17 PM.

Comment

once your led tester arrives you can test a good led and see what the voltage is

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                once your led tester arrives you can test a good led and see what the voltage is
                May be a stupid question, but can they be tested without the tester? I.e of using battery equal to 3v, a 3v will illuminate but 6v wont?? Or am I totally missing how they work in that regard?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloopeta View Post
                  May be a stupid question, but can they be tested without the tester? I.e of using battery equal to 3v, a 3v will illuminate but 6v wont?? Or am I totally missing how they work in that regard?
                  Just if that is the case, ive just tried with battery on a 3v LED and it illuminated, and also tried on a good one of these ones, and it doesnt. Yet it does illuminte with a 9v battery

Comment

could you post clear photo on the LED socket on power board.. and tell how many strips line you have... we do know each line are of 2 pieces... one with 5 led and other with 6 led ??

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                      could you post clear photo on the LED socket on power board.. and tell how many strips line you have... we do know each line are of 2 pieces... one with 5 led and other with 6 led ??

5 x strips of 4
                      5 x strips of 5

Pic attached as requested
                      Attached Files

Comment

so total 45 Leds on 2 line, if they are 6V mean each line 135 V. and this so much
                        if they are 3.V mean each line round 67 V and this is normal.
                        however you can take look on the 2 caps near to the led socket and tell the value and the working voltage... i guess they will be 150V...

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                          so total 45 Leds on 2 line, if they are 6V mean each line 135 V. and this so much
                          if they are 3.V mean each line round 67 V and this is normal.
                          however you can take look on the 2 caps near to the led socket and tell the value and the working voltage... i guess they will be 150V...
                          Here are the caps
                          Attached Files

Comment

Doesn't seem that hard to me: https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Backlig...-/283501847659

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                              But again, they are full strips, not individual LEDs??

Does say in the description that they are 6v, but I dont have much faith in eBay sellers after today lol
                              Last edited by Bloopeta; 11-25-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

i am afraid i am wrong with 3V. if the double cap of 350V are related to LED back light say different stroy.. could you please post clear photo on the back side of the led socket little more covered area to follow the line all caps on the photo you post early

Comment

Ok, all done.

Comment

By everyones input, and powers of deduction lol, im thinking these are the ones lol
                                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20pcs-353...IAAOSwFZZb8Vw0

Comment

There answer was on the power supply.
                                      There are obviously 27 LEDs on the first string and 18 on the second.
                                      A little over 6v.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
                                        There answer was on the power supply.
                                        There are obviously 27 LEDs on the first string and 18 on the second.
                                        A little over 6v.
                                        🤣🤣 oh well I did say my eye sight wasnt great lol

Thankyou everyone for your input, much appreciated, got there in the end n theyve been ordered.

Comment

diff, before 4 years i bought from aliexpress and they was 4.6 voolts. i cant find the seller any more... but now all write 3 or 6 v. and this wrong... as no one mentioned the current of sure if we use 6 it will fit to work... but the spot if the lumen are higher and if the forward current are higher so the old one will die soon.

Comment

Working...
                                          X