X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Heyhoo everybody

I'm Thomas from Germany. I work as an administrator in a small company, where I sometime got to dump computer parts. Some of them are just outdated, some of them are defect. Most of them I try to give a second chance by replacing caps.

I found this board while searching for hints top repair three Dell 2709w monitors, I've been given today

Regards
    Thomas
    Last edited by Thomas W.; 11-24-2020, 02:38 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Hello everyone,

Theo here from Logicboard Repair in the Netherlands. We have a 2 man company fixing (mostly Appl3) boards on a daily basis. Saw some interesting reads here and will throw in my 2 cents at times.

Regards,

Theo

Comment

Hi,

I'm John from the US. Repair is awesome.

Comment

I'm Dorindon, I learning electronic. Glad to be here !!

Comment

Hello my name is Abiodun. I want to ask about L.G led tv which I replaced some backlight bulb but the tv use to work, sometimes it may dim and bright or may not show backlight at all. Please what should I do?

Comment

Hi to all, my name is Gaston Fassi Lavalle, I'm from Argentina but now living in Chile.
              I start my computer career in 1986 with BASIC and COMMODORE 64C, all my life dedicated to IT, i make apps with Kotlin for android, webs, pc repair, etc
              Now I buy my first hot air station Baku 808L and CH341A MinProgrammer for BIOS , and learning to use it.
              I have many schematics from tablets and phones to share.
              Happy to be part of this community.
              Gaston Fassi Lavalle
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-27-2020, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Hi, Tony, electronics repairs for many years in UK

Comment

Hello everyone, I am Artem from Russia, moving in the direction of laptop repairs.

Comment

hello....

Greetings from Portugal

I am Alexandre, second generation of electronic repair family and startin laptops repair.
                    Hoping to get help from you all and helping others with, i hop some sucess with my repairs

cheers

Comment

Hello, I'm Alexandr from Russia, simply a DIY enthusiast

Comment

Dear friends,
                        My name Ali from Turkey im computer technician for 13 yrs but I believe there is still a lot of knowledge to learn in this profession. Thank u for accept me

have a nice day

Comment

Aloha,

donnos from Malaysia, hoping to share and learn more from everyone

Comment

Hello,
                            Michal here from Grimsby, Ontario, Canada.
                            I just hate throwing stuff out, and try to fix anything if possible, and learn in the process.
                            This looks like a great forum, and its awesome that people will spend their time trying to help and teach others.

Glad I found this place.

Regards
                            Michal

Comment

Hi everyone, I picked up my friend's old 2016 LG 65" TV that will turn on for a second then turn off, followed by some blinking red lights on the status light. I did some Googling and came across this forum that had a thread with some good troubleshooting tips. Frankly I needed to open an attachment so I registered, and I think I'll be able to get a lot of help out of this place! Thanks for having me!

Comment

Hi all,
                                i'm 31 years old and i'm a computer engineer, i live in italy and i like to build and repair musical instrument amplifications such as guitar pedals/ effect overdrive ecc.. (i play electric guitar :p).
                                I found this forum searching on google about various repair topic and i think it's very interesting to share various repair's/ advices arguments! There is always so much to learn :p

Comment

New

Comment

HI All

Im an IT Consultant usually repairing hardware and software issues of my customers, based in Herefordshire UK .

Comment

Hi there, just hoping to fix my laptop.

Comment

Hello, I am an electronic physicist with more than 10 years of experience.
                                        Currently I am developing a nano board with a neural network under phyton, with training by hardware sensors and minimal human interaction.

Comment

Hello, I'm Chamara from Sri Lanka and I'm here to find the help related to electronic repairing and hopefully help others if I can. I'm a Mechanical engineer and therefore I do not know much about electronics but hope to learn and contribute a lot in here.
                                          Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                                          X