need working bin file of Asus GL504 MB REV 4.2 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need working bin file of Asus GL504 MB REV 4.2 bios

hello! someone help me cleanme or build new bin files? problem is restart and no display.

orig bin file attached.
    thank you!

Attached Files

Re: need working bin file of Asus GL504 MB REV 4.2 bios

Try this
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sysaputra View Post
      Try this
      still same problem. no display and keep on restarting. thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by sysaputra View Post
        Try this
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Try this one and report back. OOPS, I didn't refresh window and didn't know peste had posted.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Mazorca; 05-25-2021, 04:06 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

Hi i'm new to this Flashing BIOS.. done many search got me here.. my laptop GL504GW.. BIOS flashing halfway power cut.. now start laptop blank screen.. trying to flash bios chip(winbond 25Q80EW) on laptop using (CH341A USB Programmer EEPROM BIOS Flasher Programmable Logic Circuits with SOP8 Flash Clip Suitable for 24/25 Series )

can i just flash this(shared/attached) bios in to my laptop?
            if i got password in my previous BIOS will this still work?
            i still remember/know my password

Comment

Originally posted by junkjack View Post
              Hi i'm new to this Flashing BIOS.. done many search got me here.. my laptop GL504GW.. BIOS flashing halfway power cut.. now start laptop blank screen.. trying to flash bios chip(winbond 25Q80EW) on laptop using (CH341A USB Programmer EEPROM BIOS Flasher Programmable Logic Circuits with SOP8 Flash Clip Suitable for 24/25 Series )

can i just flash this(shared/attached) bios in to my laptop?
              if i got password in my previous BIOS will this still work?
              i still remember/know my password
              Post your corrupt bios backup for fixing as it will hopefully still have your DMI info,windows key,serial .
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Post your corrupt bios backup for fixing as it will hopefully still have your DMI info,windows key,serial .
                Thanks for your respond.. i'm waiting for my hardware(CH341A USB Programmer...) to be delivered, is there a guide to fix this i want to try learn to fix, while waiting for the delivery

Comment

Thanks for your respond.. i'm waiting for my hardware(CH341A USB Programmer...) to be delivered, is there a guide to fix this i want to try learn to fix, while waiting for the delivery
                  If youve ordered the Black PCB version it might have 5V on the data lines,there`s a 3.3V mod you can do,it will

make the programmer a bit more stable, there`s a link to a mod in this thread

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...50&postcount=5 .Also in that post there`s some recommended

alternative CH341A software.

Here`s a good CH341A programming guide https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/gu...rammer/32948/3 Click on the +Spoiler to see the pictures.

Make 2 backups and compare them with a hex editors File-Compare function or some other method such as making a checksum and seeing if they match.

If you want to have a go at repairing the bios yourself here`s 2 guides,they don`t cover copying the DMI though so if you post your backup (along with a picture of the white/green sticker on the motherboard,with the barcode on it) someone will fix it for you

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96604
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60659
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-07-2023, 07:52 AM. Reason: edited winraid link
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Just want to check again the GL504GW laptop BIOS chip location on the motherboard, its near to the RAM module? this chip "WINBOND 25W80EWNIG 1834"?

Comment

Just want to check again the GL504GW laptop BIOS chip location on the motherboard, its near to the RAM module? this chip "WINBOND 25W80EWNIG 1834"?
                      No not that one. It will say 25Q128 as part of the name

Comment

where it's located? do i need to take out the heatsink? currently i just open the back cover of the laptop.. do i need to takout the entire mainboard?

Comment

ok i took apart/out entire mainboard.. look at front & back.. still cannot find the BIOS chip name 25Q128

Comment

Originally posted by balobi View Post
                            hello! someone help me cleanme or build new bin files? problem is restart and no display.

orig bin file attached.
                            thank you!

Hi need your help, could u show me where is the GL504GW BIOS chip location on mainboard? i've been trying to find the chip location, thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X