ThinkPad t460s Patched Bios Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThinkPad t460s Patched Bios Request

Hello, i have few t460s 20FA with administrator password. I need patched bios or any solution to unlock them.
    Here is my original BIOS! THANK YOU !

T460s BT460 NM-A421 rev 3.0
    Attached Files
    Last edited by brontobyte; 08-03-2021, 06:53 AM.

Re: ThinkPad t460s Patched Bios Request! 20FA

Originally posted by brontobyte View Post
    Hello, i have few t460s 20FA with administrator password. I need patched bios or any solution to unlock them.
    Here is my original BIOS! THANK YOU !

T460s BT460 NM-A421 rev 3.0
    weird
    read corrupt
    Attached Files

Comment

i'll check

Comment

Yes, it's corrpted, i don't know why. But i have another from another laptop.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, it's corrpted, i don't know why.
          You don't know, but I know - because as always no verification has been done, as always there is careless behavior and as a consequence you waste the time and effort of the people who help here for free!
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
          Become a Badcaps supporter
          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
          Thanks to all supporters.​
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Yes, it's corrpted, i don't know why. But i have another from another laptop.
            try
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
              You don't know, but I know - because as always no verification has been done, as always there is careless behavior and as a consequence you waste the time and effort of the people who help here for free!
              I'm sorry, don't be so mad on me my bulgarian neighbor
              Thanks for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
                try
                it works. Thanks a lot!

Comment

I'm sorry, don't be so mad on me my bulgarian neighbor
                  Thanks for your support.
                  Being neighbors doesn't change the fact that your behavior is irresponsible, and I hope you won't let this happen again.

Comment

Maybe someone should write-up a guide then,showing how it should be done
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      Maybe someone should write-up a guide then,showing how it should be done
                      Yeah, got you. Totally agree of course, and that someone must be me, right?
                      I will try, hope tо find some free time to do it soon.

Comment

Yeah, got you. Totally agree of course, and that someone must be me, right?
                        I will try, hope tо find some free time to do it soon.
                        i didn`t mention any names ,but yeah if you`re volunteering
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          ...but yeah if you`re volunteering

Agent provocateur
                          Last edited by Vesko356; 08-03-2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Hi, my Lenovo Thinkpad T460s has an Admin Password, if someone could help me remove the Admin Password, I will really appreciate. Original File Attached.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
                              Hi, my Lenovo Thinkpad T460s has an Admin Password, if someone could help me remove the Admin Password, I will really appreciate. Original File Attached.
                              Any Help please... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
                                Any Help please... thanks
                                Have you tried using the Auto-patcher or tried a patched version by @Maxpower3 ? https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...42&postcount=4

Comment

SMDFlea., before you could write to me., said to myself let's try the patch by "Maxpower3". I programmed the patch on another BIOS chip & guess what, all worked fine. Now I guess I can inform everyone try the patch from "Maxpower3" before asking another patch, It worked for me & might work for all. Thanks SMDFlea for the quick action on getting the help. Appreciate!!!

Comment

Hello I tried to use Lenovo auto patcher Maxpower3 I did not manage to extract at first the file through the cmd console but directly with autopatch.py in the patch folder it worked and generate a file T460s_PATCHED That I injected into the eeprom MX25L12873F (it's Lenovo T460s 20FA-S3VP06) but it did not work the screen remains black the computer turns on or stays on but there is nothing on the screen. I don't know if you can do anything but I attach the Bin file with the supervisor password

PS: I also tried with a file I retrieved from the forum that was edited with CLEAN ME but it doesn't work either.

I don't know if you can do anything thank you.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

sorry LENOVO T460S_S3VP00 not 06

Comment

Originally posted by nephi99 View Post
                                        Hello I tried to use Lenovo auto patcher Maxpower3 I did not manage to extract at first the file through the cmd console but directly with autopatch.py in the patch folder it worked and generate a file T460s_PATCHED That I injected into the eeprom MX25L12873F (it's Lenovo T460s 20FA-S3VP06) but it did not work the screen remains black the computer turns on or stays on but there is nothing on the screen. I don't know if you can do anything but I attach the Bin file with the supervisor password

PS: I also tried with a file I retrieved from the forum that was edited with CLEAN ME but it doesn't work either.

I don't know if you can do anything thank you.
                                        Try this one.
                                        Attached Files
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                        X