This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, my name is Sanyi . I got here to troubleshoot an issue on my HP elitebook 2540p.

Comment

Hi, I'm a hobbyist that likes to fix electronics, mostly laptops. I have been inspired a lot by the electronics repair school youtube channel and fixed my first laptop recently. I'm looking forward to learn more about electronics and fix some more

Comment

I'm an electronics engineer with an ideological opposition to inbuilt product obsolescence - this looks like a great place place to stop good stuff becoming garbage

Comment

New guy on the block

Hi, I'm Steve S. (real name)

I have done electronics for over 50 years - mostly as a hobby. I know the basics but am lost with most solid state stuff. I am a HAM (ke8ciq) and a writer by profession. I write stuff related to the awards and personalization industry (laser engraving, sublimation, etc).

I have a Master's degree in Religious Education but am retired from ministry. (I'm 72). I live in Huntington, WV.

Found this site because I'm having trouble with an I-Inc if281f monitor and this site has already been very helpful in fixing it. Thanks guys.

Comment

Hi all, very useful forum. I've been a lurker for a while and learnt lots - thanks to all contributors - but now need help with a locked UEFI surface book

Comment

Hi everyone
              I am a electronics engineer from the North East uk

Site looks awesome !!

Comment

Hi everyboy, im new at badcaps

Comment

Hello everyone. thank you so much for your help.

Comment

Hi everybody please i need help with my lg oled 55ec930v-za.
                    This is my problem in picture.
                    It stucks on this and reboot...
                    Thanks for all you do... 👍👍👍
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi my name is Don and I have been in the electronics industry for 40 years. I have seen a great deal starting off with vacuum tubes in the late 70's to arm processors today. I have also enjoyed fixing dead equipment and getting it working again. I have a few college degrees in electronics, and information technology. I have worked in the telecom field working with Cisco, Adtran, and other WAN equipment that's broke. Most of the fixes are hardware but occasionally software or firmware is the problem. My must powerful diagnostic tool is the oscilloscope, however sometimes a simple DVM will do.

Comment

Hi, nice to meet you!
                        I am preparing to do repair work professionally in Korea.
                        When I googled, the link here always came out and I signed up.
                        I wish I could get a lot of help here.

Comment

Hello i am Tolga. I am joining from Turkey. I work in the IT department of a private company and I am interested in motherboard repair as a hobby. Have a nice day everyone

Comment

Hello
                            i'M mac engineer in seoul south korea
                            my age 27 and my job macbook, imac fixer

nice meet you

Comment

hi everybody just joined again after losing my other login .

Comment

Hello

Comment

hello

i recently decided to repair laptops as a hobby. thanks for your help

Comment

Hello! My name is Zoltán and I'm happy I found this place! Nowadays I watch youtube a lot and I learn electronics to fix my things such as my laptop and my phone! I saw a lot of videos from Sorin (aka Electronics Repair School), Louis Rossmann and NorthridgeFix!

Comment

I have no idea how to originate a post except on the welcome thread. Would someone please help me out?

Comment

Hello,

thanks to Google finding this Forums.
                                        I hope I'll be able to fix my Dell 2007FPB

Best regards from Germany

Comment

Hello, this is the required first post.

Comment

Working...
                                          X