X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all,
    Im Ali living in Turkey, I am 35 years, I like fixing electronics.
    Just registered to have acces for this forum.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello there!

My name is Denis and my hobby and work is fixing electronics.
      Hope we can help eachother out!

Thanks!

Comment

Hi]

Comment

Hello all, my name is Steven and I fix electronics in my spare time!
          Hope we can help each other here! Cheers!

Comment

Hi My name is Ger from Ireland.

This site kept coming up in google links while searching for help, so I said why not join and hopefully get some help and help with what I can.

Comment

Hello there,
              My name is Juris and currently I'm trying to fix my Acer E5-576G laptop.

Comment

Thank you for this great forum!

Comment

New Member says HELLO

Hello EVERYONE

My name is Preddy and am the new member of this forum. But I am not new to the Pioneer Plasma TVs and they are my prime interest.

As soon as possible, will try to post new thread with the question related to my Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090.

best regards

Comment

Hi
                    My name is Neil I am interested in TV repairs but still have a lot to learn.

Comment

Hi, I'm a new member

Comment

Hi... Newbie here. Right up front I'll admit I'm NOT an Electronic Engineer, just a n old guy who is willing to try to figure things out and maybe fix things. My soldering skills are reasonable as my hands don't shake much LOL... but I'm a veteran so I follow orders well enough as long as they're in layman's terms?

I have a couple items I want to fix, if possible. One is a Vizio TV and the other is a Sangean portable radio. Once I'm able to post I'll highlight what's wrong with them. Again, I'm not an electrical genius but I think they might be simple problems.

As my handle indicates, I'm an old-timer and my wife and are getting our Covid vaccinations tomorrow!

Mike is my name, and you can call me Mike or OLDTMR or whatever. Thank you for allowing me to join the forum.

Mike

Comment

Hello everyone!
                          I've got an automotive audio problem I'll be asking help with.
                          Thanks

Comment

Hi, everyone..

I started buying a Commodore 64 with Tape player Then went on to the Commodore Amiga and a desktop pc (386). Now I often try to repair hardware in computers, but most of the time i have to do new research. That's where Badcaps comes in

Love all geeks out here

Comment

Hi.

My name is Paulo Machado, I'm from Portugal and I'm an electrical engineer.

I may contribute with some schematics and experience.

Comment

Hello all, I'm Manuel, a figure-it-out-myself kind of person, and a teacher by trade. It's good to be here.

Comment

Hi i am from philippines ang hoping to gain knowledge on bios specially on my laptop due to my laptop has lock bios

Comment

Hi,
                                    I'm disabled and wheelchair user. I like to do my own repairs by when I'm able to. I'm learning all the time. I have no electronic background but am a qualified agricultural and construction machinery engineer with a vast knowledge of hydraulic

Comment

Hi everyone,

My name is Ian and i am from Northern Ireland. I have been lurking here for a while and decided to join the forum, thanks for having me.

I've always had an interest in how things work, fixing instead of replacing, DIY instead of shelling out sums of money for others to do things. Sometimes it works, sometimes it fails, hopefully i can learn plenty here and maybe some day help others.

Comment

Hello, from a desperate mackbook user

Comment

Hi everone, I am Caimano, a ritired man with the passion of fixing things since I was in my teen. I try to fix laptops and just about every other electronic for me and friends as a hobby. Thanks for putting up this forum!

Comment

Working...
                                          X