Ribbon flex connector replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribbon flex connector replacement

I am trying to fix a tablet that someone botched the ffc/fpc connector on as circled in the picture. When buying a replacement connector I see the connectors are categorized by number of pins and pitch but how do I determine what mine is to find an exact replacement. Not sure if it means anything, but beside the connector it has written a number 1 on one side and 51 on the other side which is also written on the ribbon flex
    Attached Files

Re: Ribbon flex connector replacement

51 will be the pin count. Having a number on the other side suggests it's two rows of contacts, it's hard to tell from your photo.

Comment

I will try and get a closer pic of the connector and a pic of the flex cable later.

Comment

Originally posted by ntec View Post
        I will try and get a closer pic of the connector and a pic of the flex cable later.
        Post the make and model number as well.The connector might be available for sale on ebay or ali if its a popular model.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

It's the amazon fire 10 hd. I did look but couldn't find anything for the connector.

Comment

Here are better pics.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X