Vestel Tool V1.1 DUMP NAND / SPI HELP..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vestel Tool V1.1 DUMP NAND / SPI HELP..

hi guys, im a engineer with over 30 years experiance i have the ability to dump nand and spi via removal . but i work for a company where we get all JVC sets and logik tvs from currys returns as faulty so i repair alot of the faulty tv's with firmware corrupted files. bad sectors and such,
    as we deal with latest models from 19 - 65" models. i can share all firmware from latest sets as well. just need a little help on how to.

such as how to download full nand and spi via telnet commands i get to putty and get into vestel via telenet easy enough, get to this stage,

VENDOR#

after loggin into telnet / vestel tv. its a MB110 AT MINUTE,
    but also do all the vestel range from 33 upto MB211 SMarts,!

so question is how can i dump fully working firmware from the tv direclty inc
    panel.bin i can get in via ftp and dump panel bin via ftp to pc. but wanted to know how to dump MBOOT.BIN & FULL NAND VIA TELNET COMMANDS IF ANYONE KNOWS as when i use . the A1 text file. it wont work with latest models. im looking into this at the minute as like i say we do almost every model of vestel.. good for me, as i can get every single piece of firmware from all vestel sets. so anyone who helps me solve this im willing to share every piece of firmware / dumps with you.,, for all sets, cheers lee.

Re: Vestel Tool V1.1 DUMP NAND / SPI HELP..

You can try to alter the boot config file. The boot config file can be saved to a USB stick. It uses standard UBoot commands, open source software. Easy enough to write a config file that dumps NAND if you want.

Good luck and let us know how it works.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

so hows this done can u explain in more detail pal im not too bad at software / hardware. just need a few pointers on how to start

Comment

Originally posted by promo7uk View Post
        hi guys, im a engineer with over 30 years experiance i have the ability to dump nand and spi via removal . but i work for a company where we get all JVC sets and logik tvs from currys (help: currys contact number) returns as faulty so i repair alot of the faulty tv's with firmware corrupted files. bad sectors and such,
        as we deal with latest models from 19 - 65" models. i can share all firmware from latest sets as well. just need a little help on how to.

such as how to download full nand and spi via telnet commands i get to putty and get into vestel via telenet easy enough, get to this stage,

VENDOR#

after loggin into telnet / vestel tv. its a MB110 AT MINUTE,
        but also do all the vestel range from 33 upto MB211 SMarts,!

so question is how can i dump fully working firmware from the tv direclty inc
        panel.bin i can get in via ftp and dump panel bin via ftp to pc. but wanted to know how to dump MBOOT.BIN & FULL NAND VIA TELNET COMMANDS IF ANYONE KNOWS as when i use . the A1 text file. it wont work with latest models. im looking into this at the minute as like i say we do almost every model of vestel.. good for me, as i can get every single piece of firmware from all vestel sets. so anyone who helps me solve this im willing to share every piece of firmware / dumps with you.,, for all sets, cheers lee.
        Thanks for your request. Wish you good luck and let us know about solution.

Comment

Working...
        X