This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, my name is Claudio, I live in Argentina and I am fond of electronics. I found them looking for how to repair my APC UPS. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Comment

Hello my name is Andreas. I'm trying to fix my tv so google led me here. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Comment

Hi

I'm Stewart and I'm an Instrumentation Technician with a background in Instrumentation and electronics. I mostly fix stereo receivers and video game consoles but I sometimes make my own things as well.

I hope we can all get along.

Comment

Hi everyone,
          I`m a technician in the UK Oil & Gas Industry, previous Royal Navy submariner Marine Electrician. I`m an electronics hobbyist who likes helping out friends and family with console, laptop, phone repairs. As my background is Marine HV I would say I`m a novice here but have a fast learning capacity and hope to be able to contribute
          in some way. Every days a school day! hoping to learn something!

Comment

I'm new here, I'm stating with psu for bmw flashing, Am from Mexico and hope I can learn much from you guys!

Comment

Have a nice day.
              I agree with your turkey call. I'm sure there's a lot to learn from you..Thank you for accepting..
              Knowledge means nothing unless you share it !!!
              You can write Russian, Turkish and English.....

Comment

Hi all,
                believe it or not I signed up in 2012 but did not activate the account until now god know why). I fix printers but have been dabbling in electronics since the late 80's. Now I just want to fix my big arse tv. looking forward to re-learn stuff again.

Cheers

Comment

Hello everyone Thanks for being in to this forum, this will help my job as a laptop technician.

Comment

Hello, my name is Ed. I enjoy electronics and my hobby is repairing tv's. Looking forward to learning a lot more about tv's through the members on this site. Thanks

Comment

I am sofa king we todd did

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi all,
                          I'm Pino, I'm an electronic hobbyist ,my first repair was my audio amplifier, since then I knew that soldering repairing even reading electronics books was made for me ��
                          I'm very happy that I have find accidently this beautiful forum
                          Thank you
                          Pino ��

Comment

Hi guy!
                            I'm Jerahya, Electronics is one of my hobby but didn't really get the time to learn much about it till I got the chance to. I spent more on computers programming and wanted to learn more on computer repair on a board level, not just softwares. I also do DYI electronics stuffs to learn more on how things works and hopefully I'll learn more from this forum.

I hope to learn allot from this forum not just ask for someone to feed me and hopefully teach others what I learn.

Thanks for having me!

Comment

hey guys THis is avneesh from india ... im geting into the board level scene ... hope to have a wonderful time discussing with everyone here... thanks to Paul Daniels im here ...

Comment

I'm Jeff I repair TVs as a side business for about 10 years while day trading full time in the futures market.

Comment

thank you for accepting me thanks to the owner of this forum site and the modulators , all member and same like me newbie

i obey all rules and regulations of this forum site
                                  god bless all and keep safe always

Comment

Originally posted by Jhansaguid View Post
                                    thank you for accepting me thanks to the owner of this forum site and the modulators , all member and same like me newbie

i obey all rules and regulations of this forum site
                                    god bless all and keep safe always

You Are Welcome here. also Share your knowledge to all.

Comment

Hi!

I'm Nick. Bought a broken LG 55EC930V OLED TV but I am not able to get it fully running, looking for some help here! Many thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi

Lydia from Slovakia here.
                                        Computer and network engineer looking to learn more about the electronics side of things.

Dakujem vsetko
                                        .;-]

Comment

Hi everyone

Hi
                                          I'm an engineer i do repairs .ive joined here to share knowledge and help each other for solving problems
                                          Regards

Comment

Working...
                                          X