X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, EVERYONE!
    My name is Rodrigo, and I'm from Argentina.
    I'm trying to bring back to life a ANTEC TRUEPOWER 2.0 Model TPII-550.
    Wish me luck!

Comment

Hi, I'm Ed from the UK

Comment

Hello everyone !
        I'm from France (French caribbean) and I'm a hobbyist trying to repair things so they could run as long as possible!
        I'm trying to repair the backlight of a macbook air for my cousin at the moment so I first registered here to get a boardview, I've just started with mac stuff.
        I took time to read some posts and I think I will get back here to learn, I'm also a knowledge seeker ^^.
        Thank you everyone for your previous posts, the work and passion you give on this forum that may help me in the future.

Comment

Hi , firstly- thank you for having me on here.

I'm Chris from Newcastle upon Tyne and I haven't a clue what to write here, basically I've joined because every time i Google a tv problem I usually end up looking through the badcaps posts as they seem to have the best information concerning my query ..

I've just started trying my hand at repairing tv's (my hobby to get me through the lockdown) . I've been successful due to watching YouTube videos and Google searches. Anyway, I'm sure once I'm allowed to post threads you lot will hear more of me..

Thanks again

Chrissygizmo

Comment

hi everyone im taxin,

New to electronics repair, trying to look into repair of graphic cards and motherboards. currently have a 660ti and a r7 270x that need repairs, the Memory power phase are gone on both of them and i want to know if they are really worth fixing and if its really as simple as replacing a controller and some mosfets

thanks for being there!
            Successfully completed Repairs:

Current repairs:

Comment

Hey all, my name's Frankie.
              I have a wide but shallow knowledge base on things like networking & computers, photography, woodworking, too many things to list really. Lately I've been getting more into electrical systems after successfully refitting my garage with L.E.D's. After years of dumpster diving, I'm so tired of finding cool things that appear to be on the verge of functioning again. I'm hoping to meet some cool people who can help me cram even more knowledge into my smooth brain and save some needed electronics from the growing trash heap.

Comment

Hi guys

Comment

Hello everybody!

Comment

I am Musanide born and grew up in zambia. My strength is my attitude that I like to take the challenge that I can, my thinking that I accept both success and failure in a balanced way…I hope to continue growing even through this forum

Comment

Hi all, diy nubie looking to sort out some kit. Interested in phone board repair and starting to learn from the basics.

Comment

In theory I'm a new member, as I've never posted before. But I have had an an account since 2014! I've been fixing bad caps for a while, almost 100% of them on bad tvs and displays.

Comment

Helllo!
                          I am Miles, a young repairman from Germany. I do PCB-level repair on graphic cards and notebooks and am very happy to have found this website!
                          I wish everyone reading this a nice day
                          Best regards

Comment

Hello! I'm Andy in the US who recently had a PN58C550 die on me. I think I've narrowed it down to the power supply. STBY voltages are good and PS_ON voltages are good but VS_ON is low.

Comment

Good morning, I'm live in Italy, and I'm a musician.
                              Curious to know some information on the capacitors of my instrumentation...

Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello! Swede here ready to get his head in the electronics game. Currently repairing a JBL subwoofer amp, but have limited experience. This place ought to point me in the right direction in coming projects, should I get derailed!

Comment

ciao sono Ruggero, sono italiano, mi occupo di informatica da diversi anni! Sono lieto di essere in questo forum, pieno di informazioni utili!

Comment

Hello! I am Iulian Form Romania!

Comment

ello,

I am a French and I have just bought a micro HP Probook 645 G2 whose bios is locked by password.
                                      I am retired, I was working as a technical support advisor in a national maintenance service.

Comment

Teknolojik ürünler hakkında meraklı bir insanım. Bilgili kişilerden bu konuda destek almak istiyorum.

Comment

Hi I'm Oraine, happy to be here. Wish I knew about this site years ago but I'm now here time for me to Catch up
                                          I'm currently living in Palm Bay, Florida. I'm a PC tech transitioning I to board level repair.
                                          I stumbled up on this site looking for a schematic for a laptop.

Comment

Working...
                                          X